"Chanyeol", his deep calm voice called out for his personal secretary.
"Where is she?"
"Sir, I called Miss Jisoo but she is not picking up the call".
"Chanyeol make sure she knows not to make me wait and waste my time. If it's not for my family them i wouldn't have come here".
"Sir, i am trying but nothing".

Y/n stood their hearing everything and that's when she looked up knowing what exactly she wants.
Taking her steps she walked infront of him making him look at her with a raised eyebrow.
"I am sorry, President Kim but i happened to hear your conversation. So, i came in with a proposal for you.... Your bride is not here and my groom will not be coming, so thereby I propose for us to get married. That way both of us doesn't have to return empty handed".
Taehyung was a bit stunned hearing her as this will be the first time someone spoke with him without any fear, so bold- on the other hand Chanyeol was shocked as well but nevertheless came towards Taehyung as he knows who she was.
He whispered something in Taehyung's ears making him smirk.
"Miss. Park Y/n. I have heard about you. Quite impressive though. Then shall we get done with it. Chanyeol".

~

No-one has thought that how time would change everything. Here the newly wedded couple sat inside Taehyung's car when he loosen his tie speaking , "you are now my wife, no matter what i will always be with you but you must know i have a reputation to uphold.", Y/n nodded her head understanding.
"I will, but before anything i too have something to ask of you.?", Taehyung nodded his head.
"I want you to keep our marriage a secret for now. I have somethings to take care of and before that I don't want anyone to know about us".
Taehyung looked at her for some second.
"Fine, 6 months,take care of whatever you have to do and after that I myself will reveal our marriage". Y/n nodded.

"I have somewhere to be. I will be taking my leave now.", She said walking out. Taehyung turned towards chanyeol, "i want every details of her. Where she goes whom she meets. Now".
Chanyeol nodded starting the car.

~

Y/n reached the venue where the MJ show will be held. A runway where their new jewellery is to be introduced.
Y/n walked inside when Jennie's assistant came to her.
"Why are you late? Don't you know the show is about to start. Come now get ready."
Y/n said nothing but walked inside.

She was given a sleevless shimery dress that had a slit till her thighs, her makeup was done but she was given a mask so that no one comes to know who the actual person was. The jewellery that was to be showcase was a beautiful bracelet made of Diamonds. She was bought the bracelet to wear but it seems the size was not made for her.

Jennie's assistant was frustrated as it didn't fit her.
"Now what?"
"Give it to me. ?"
"And what will you do with it?", The assistant seems to be well rude very rude.
Y/n placed the braclet around her ankle which fitted her perfectly. "Now you know".
She said when the pd came to let them know that the show is about to start.

The place was filled with well known people along with media.

The light dimmed and a figure came walking the stage.
She sat on the chair placed on the stage. The people went silent not knowing what's going on and in a swift movement she stretched her body leaning back, like a dance posture, head pulled back - back arched - legs stretched out where the Jewellery piece was placed. The piece shone under the lights.

 The piece shone under the lights