She shook the gold card in her hand, and smiled proudly at Gu Yanqing, "Look, even the store manager is here to serve my honorable VIP customer, I really don't know what you are fighting with me, this little pink pig is your first You're right, the big deal is that I'll pay more to buy it." The

lady raised her chin proudly and said to the store manager, "My Coco likes this little pink pig, and I can buy him at double the price. down."

Unexpectedly, the store manager smiled slightly, without even looking at the lady, he bowed at Gu Yanqing and said respectfully, "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu Yanqing, it has affected your shopping experience, I will send someone to kick this rude woman out immediately. "The

store manager usually refers to Gu Yanqing as Mr. Gu, but today he specifically said Gu Yanqing's full name in front of a woman, just to let her know who she offended.

Sure enough, when the woman heard Gu Yanqing's name, she was so frightened that she stuttered.

She covered her mouth and widened her beautiful but lacking eyesight eyes, "You, you, are you Gu Yanqing?!"

"Yes, I'm sorry, Mr. Gu, it's all my eyesight, don't blame me."

"This, I don't want this little pig doll, I'll give it back to your little milk cat, please forgive me. The adults don't remember the villains."

The lady changed her arrogance and domineering before, so panicked that she almost knelt down and confessed her mistake. Holding the piggy doll in both hands and returning it to the little milk cat.

The little milk cat claws the little pink pig and hugs it again, and takes another breath at the woman, obviously still angry.

Gu Yanqing has always disdain to care about these.

It's just, who made this woman provoke her beloved little cat.

He didn't even bother to look at the woman again. He lowered his head and fondly touched the aggrieved little head of the kitten, "Apologize to my kitten."

The lady was also able to bend and stretch, so she quickly bowed to the kitten and apologized.

The little cat turned his head in disdain. He didn't even want to see such rude, bad people who robbed things, and bad people who bullied others.

Gu Yanqing didn't look at the lady again, and only left a fluttering sentence, "It's time for your store to review the membership. Our mall does not accept rich and unqualified customers."

The store manager bowed 90 degrees and said "yes".

This mall is the top high-end mall in City A, where you can buy many limited editions that are not available in the market. Being able to come in for shopping is a symbol of status and is also popular in the ladies' circle. one of the qualifications.

The lady fell to the ground. Gu Yanqing's words not only deprived her of her shopping qualifications, but also meant that she would lose her important qualifications in the noblewoman circle in the future, and most importantly, offended Gu Yanqing. In the future, her husband's family's business will definitely not be better.

She was originally a wealthy and wealthy family, and she was not welcome after she married. She could only vent her anger outside, bullying the service staff and ordinary people who couldn't afford to offend her.

Who knows that the wrong person has been offended today.

She originally came to see Gu Yanqing dressed in extravagant clothes, but there was no service staff around to follow her, thinking that it must be to come in for shopping, only a rich man with an empty shell.

Who knew he was a real boss.

Gu Yanqing didn't think about revenge or anything. Their business was about interests, but they just left a bad impression.

He took the little milk cat to the front desk to check out and went back to the apartment.

After the little milk cat got the little pink pig back, he just focused on playing, and soon forgot the unpleasantness just now.

For a while, his little milk teeth bit the protruding nose of the little pink pig, the two front paws held the little pink pig, and the two hind legs vigorously kicked the little pink pig's stomach.

After a while, he bit the little pink pig's ear and dragged the little pink pig around the apartment. Gu Yanqing couldn't catch the little milk cat even if he wanted to.

When the little milk cat finally got tired of playing, she fell asleep on the sofa with her beloved little pink pig.

Piggy is holding little pink pig.