part 27, wedding

I sit in my room with Nezuko, Aoi, Kanao, Kiyo, Nahao, and Sumi.

(Kiyo Nahao and Sumi are now 14) (u and the main four are 20)

"Y/N, we have to get you in your dress the wedding starts in an hour!" Aoi shouts. I groan and they start helping me put my dress on.

I do my hair. (Half up half down, with Shinobu's hair pin)

I put the shoes on and they lead me out the door.

I get sat in the carriage with everyone.

"I'm nervous" I say.

"Don't worry, if you mess up I'd cause a big scene so everyone looks at me and not you" Kanao says. I giggle.

(this contains Aoi x Inosuke and Nezuko x Zenitsu)

"Anyways, Aoi, you ever going to get married to Inosuke?" I say smirking. She blushes.

"Scratch that- Nezuko! In an hour were going to be sister in-laws!" I say smiling.

Nezuko smiles.

An hour later.

(Uzui)

Aoi

Sanemi

Giyu

Zenitsu

Kanao

Nezuko

Y/N

(This is what everyone is wearing)

They help me out of the car.

Giyu links arms with me and walks me down the aisle.

Nahao, Kiyo, and Sumi throw pedals along the runway and sit at their seats.

Giyu sits and I look up at Tanjiro and smile.

The priest says words of the bibles.

"Y/N, I first met you that day that you told us about yourself, ever since that day I have been in love with you, to the day we kissed in the alleyway, to the experience we had , you know which one(spicy stuff if u know what I mean), to the day I proposed to you, I've always been in love, and today, that love will be brought to the highest level.." Daki says.

"Through the times that we both almost died, the times we fought, and the times we loved, we were always side by side, now , after today, we will always be by each others sides in life and death.." I say smiling.

"Daki L/N, do you take Y/N Kibustiji as your beloved wife?" The priest asks.

"I do.."

"Y/N Kibustiji, do you take Daki L/N as your beloved wife?"

"....I do" I say.

Sumi walks to us and puts the rings on our fingers.

"you may now kiss the bride" the priest says

Daki kisses me and everyone claps.

Me and Daki link arms and walk down the aisle, Giyu, Kanao, and Sumi, Kiyo, and Nahao following.

----
I LOVED WRITING THIS @-@

~JEAN☺

JSJAKJA☺