Part one, Uppermoon Meeting.

Y/N's POV

I walk downstairs from my bedroom.

"Hello Y/N!" (We'll call her Kiyo for now I guess) Kiyo says.

"Hello Mother" I say. I open the fridge and grab a cup that reads. 'Y/N's! From: papa'

I take the cup and walk to the bathroom and lock it.

I drink the cup full of blood.

The word 'upper zero' appears in my eyes and my fangs grow out.

A gush on energy comes to me.

I make my fangs and eye word fade away again and walk out of the bathroom.

'Meeting, in 5 minutes, all upper and lower moons' the voice of Muzan says in my head.

"Bye mother! Gotta head to...school! Yea school!" I shout. I pat Akari's head. (The step sister)

I run out the door right as I'm teleported.

I turn around.

Everyone bows.

"Greetings master" Enmu says.

(they call u master and Muzan lord)

I ignore him.

"My my~ master you look absolutely stunning!" Douma says. 

"I'd recommend shutting up before my father arrives" I say sternly.

"But master, your outfit shows true beauty!"

I strike him , knocking off the top half of his head.

"I told you to shut up" I say.

"Didn't I tell you to follow her orders as well?!" Father shouts walking in.

I step back and stand next to him.

"Y/N, Enmu, and Akaza, you three are stationed on the Mugen train tomorrow, A lower class demon has been there and the Hashira Rengoku will be there, I want him killed." Father says sternly.

"After that, Y/N and Daki will be stationed in the entertainment district until I come and tell them they can come back, Gyutaro, You will go with them and remain in Daki until you two are alone." Father says.

"Yes sir." Enmu, Akaza, Daki, Gyutaro, and I say.

"you all are dismissed"

"Nakime, send me with Daki" I ask.

I get sent.

"Hey Daki!" I say.

"Hello master." She says.

"When we're not around my father, you can call me Y/N, and no need to act so serious" I say putting my arm around her shoulder, looking at her.

"Are you sure?" She asks. "Hell yea, You know, that whole stern and serious act is only toward Douma, besides that, it is all fake" I laugh.

"Wanna hang out?" I ask.

"Sure!" She says happily.

"Daki, I love your outfit! Its very pretty, I'd wear it but my father would freak" Daki laughs.

'My god, her laugh is beautiful' I blush.

I take my hand off of her shoulder.

"It's still night, what do you wanna do?" I ask.

"Hm.. How about swimming?" She asks confused.

"sure!" I say.

---

Hiya!! This story will probably move fast, (small spoil: we're going to have Daki live but as human in later chapters)

~Jean☺