Part 23, The final demon attack

It has been over four months of intense blood demon art training and today...we were going to attack the corps master.

I sit on a roof as master walks into the house.

And explosion happens sending me flying straight into Gyomei.

I breathe heavily. 'The...the..strongest hashira...'

I smell burning flesh and lots of blood and smirk.

A body stands in the flames. 'Muzan'

I launch myself at the hashira.

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING?! FIGHT GODAMMIT!!" Sanemi screams.

Tamayo appears and I stop in my tracks.

I look over at Gyomei and back up fast.

"NOW GYOMEI!!" He attacks with his chain.

I launch myself forward , dodging his hits.

He cuts fathers head of but he regenerates. I cut the large Hashira..  He grabs my sword. I grab it , turn and kick him, pulling my sword out.

I attack again and get launched back. I charge forward and attack again.

Everyone shouts their breathing form.

"BLOOD DEMON ART!! LURKING SHADOWS!!" I shout.
I attack and manage to land a hit on three Hashira.

We all get teleported to the infinity castle.

I land .

"He was like a father to us..DAMN YOU MUZAN!!!! I WAS RIGHT THERE! I COULD'VE SAVED HIM...!" Someone shouts crying.

I begin running and run into a room.

I stumble back.

"D-Daki!? I thought you died!" I shout. "Y/N....run....." She says faintly. Douma holds her up by her neck.

I run and kick him in the face.

I catch Daki and set her down.

"She is one of us!! What's wrong with you!?," I shout. He kneels. "I'm very sorry master..." He says.

I walk out the room, Daki not far behind me. I get teleported to a new room.

Two slayers stand in that room.

I look at the boy with the Hanafuda earrings.

Flashes of a man attacking comes to my sight.

I back up.

"Y/N!?" The boy shouts.

"H-How do you know my name!?" I shout."Y/N what do you mean? I'm your friend!" The boy shouts. "I'm A demon, A uppermoon in fact! I sure as hell don't befriend slayers!" I shout.

"Blood demon art... Shadow attack!" I shout charging. What looks like black fog shoots at them pushing the two back.

"Tanjiro!" The mismatched Haori guy shouts.

They both get knocked to the floor. I begin walking away from the two.

"Y/N !! Dont you remember Daki!? Your lover! Or Inosuke your best friend!? Shinobu, your master! Me, Tanjiro! The hashira!! Did you forget your a hashira!?" Tanjiro shouts.

I stop in my tracks.

"Inosuke.....Tanjiro.....Daki.....Shinobu..........Hashira...." I whisper.

The black fades from my eyes.

Mental images flood my brain...