Part 20

At the butterfly mansion

I watch as Shinobu lays me on a bed in a small room. She grabs tools and stitches up my open wounds.

I wince and grip the bed frame. "I'm sorry Y/N-san, I will be done soon" Shinobu says.

She finishes stitching me up and wraps my waist.

I watch closely as she does the same to my arm but with a hard cast.

"Y/N-san, why is your mouth open?" She asks.

She touches my jaw and I wince. "Ara ara~ your jaw is broken!" She says closely examining my jaw.

"I actually made something for when the Hashira get hurt near their jaw, I will put it on you." Shinobu says standing up.

She returns with a brace like contraption and puts it on me.

Two weeks later

I sit on my bed with Daki. "I can't believe you can't talk for another week because of that stupid brace" she complains.

'Its not stupid, it actually is helping me heal' I write on paper. I hold up the note pad to Daki.

"CAW CAW!! HASHIRA MEETING HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!! CAW CAW!! " My crow lands on my shoulder.

I stand up.

My friend made this for the story (Mika/Mikana)

I leave the room with my notepad and pen in hand  and wave to Daki.

"Hello Y/N.." Giyu says. I wave. "may I walk with you?" He asks. I nod.

We arrive and walk in.

"We're the first ones?" Tomioka asks as we sit next to each other.

"Not at all" We turn around to see Obani.

"I see your awake Y/N, what's up with that brace thing?" He asks .

'I broke my jaw you dimwit' I write on a paper throwing it at him.

He crumbles the paper after reading it.

Everyone else arrives and we sit shoulder to shoulder.

Amane arrives.

"I am taking place of your master for today, he is not in good condition" Amane says sitting .

We all bow.

We sit up.

She talks about master's health and I loose focus.

"Y/N, Mitsuri, Tokito, you three had gained marks during your fight. " Amane says.

Mitsuri and Tokito tell their small stories. "Y/N, what happened for you?" Amane asks.

I begin writing. 'I was on this floor unconscious and I was having weird dream where Rengoku, my sister and my parents were yelling for me to get up and protect my friends. Then they like pulled me toward a light but dropped me.. That's when I woke up.' Giyu takes the first paper and reads it .

'I had a massive burst of energy and I had gained feeling in my legs again and lost control of my emotions and grabbed my sword and ran to the others. I had felt as if I never got hurt. I also felt really hot at the time' Giyu reads the note again.

"so this was while you had that mark?" Amane asks.

'yes' Giyu reads the paper.

"All of you will start mark training, including those who had the mark, which is also outside of the pillars"

"who!?" Sanemi asks/shouts.

"Tanjiro Kamado, we asked him about it but he couldn't explain it." Amane says before leaving.

Giyu gets up and I follow him.

"Hey! Where are you going!? We have to plan our future!" Sanemi shouts.

Everyone goes back and forward shouting making my ears hurt. I cover them and back into a corner.

Y/N's ears have been very sensitive since the blood curdling screeches of the tree dragons from the fight

Shinobu walks to Y/N.

"Ara ara~..are you ok?" She asks. I shake my head no. She loosens my jaw brace.

"..too...loud.." I whisper out with the little moving space for my jaw.

She nods and tightens it again.

She walks to Gyomei.

She whispers to him and he claps loud getting our attention.

"Lets all talk about this!" He says and we all sit around him.

'I need to go back I feel dizzy, I am taking my leave' I write on a paper and leaving it in the middle of the circle.

Obviously I lied, I just wanted out of there

I walk to the Infirmary.

"Y/N! God you had me worried! Nobody told me you left your room!" Aoi shouts running to my side.

She brings me to a bed and sits me down.

'When will I be able to take off this brace?' I hand Aoi a paper. "Let me go ask Lady Kocho" she says running off.

"Y/N?" I turn my whole body and face Tanjiro.

"What happened to your jaw?"

'When I was crushed I broke my jaw' I hand him the paper.

He walks to me and sits on my bed.

" Oh.."

"Y/N! Lady Kocho said you can take it off!" Aoi says walking to me.

She loosens the brace and takes it off revealing a thin scar along my jaw.

"Tanjiro, where is Nezuko?" I ask.

"I think she is with Daki" Tanjiro says. I nod and stand up.

"bye" I say walking outside.

I make it to my room and walk in. Little foot steps run towards me and someone jumps into my arms.

"Nezuko!" I shout with a big smile. I hug her.

"Y...Y/N! " she says. I smile and put her down.

I walk over to Daki and sit with her. "I see you got that stupid brace off" she says. I nod.

"How about we go out to a restaurant or something , we haven't been able to hang out that much. " Daki suggests.

"That sounds fun! When?" I ask. "How about tomorrow night?" "That sounds great" I say leaning my shoulder on hers.

"Caw caw!! Y/N, Shinobu requested you other estate!! Head there now!!! Caw caw!!! There is a visitor for you!!" My crow shouts.

I stand up. "You wanna tag along?" I ask. Daki nods and follows.

--

Hiya!!

I'm on spring break right now but next week I have exams so I don't know if I will write then.

BUT next chapter is going to be pretty whole some, (I think) My friend Mika will write next chapter.

~Jean ☺