𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ♡ sparkling

Start from the beginning

♡ You drink it.

♡ Sparkling is disappointed in himself, but he reasons that it's for the best. For the both of you.

♡ It's probably some form of Stockholm that keeps you liking him, after you wake up in his house.

♡ Sparkling doesn't care either way, he's content having you by his side!...Even if you're a little delusional, and still cling to him despite his clearly immoral actions.

♡ You're so utterly in love he wonders if you're putting up an act around him.

♡ You're not, though, and he quickly realizes this when he never sees a crack in your 'act.'

♡ You just want to hold his hand—even if it's stained ever-so-slightly with blood, not that it ever would be, he's a docile man.

♡ You just want to cuddle!

♡ You just want to love him, bad, bad possessive thoughts and all.

♡ He wouldn't be the same without them!

♡ Who cares if it's unhealthy? Who cares if he's sometimes a little suffocating with his affection?

♡ You're in love!

♡ Isn't that all that matters?

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"YOU LOOK THIRSTY, [Y/N]," SPARKLING FROWNED. You weren't, in fact, thirsty, and he knew this. You had already drunk down several glasses of juice, you didn't need nor particularly want another.

"I'm really not," you insisted. "Thank you, though, you're so sweet!" You chuckled.

"Are you sure?" He was already pouring another cup, so he was obviously not going to allow you to refuse. "You don't need to pay. It's on the house."

"Yes, I'm sure!" You huffed. You loved Sparkling, yes, but sometimes he was simply too worrisome.

"I already poured it, though," he pouted. He looked at the filled glass and back to you dejectedly. "I guess I'll just throw it out..."

"Ah, alright, I guess one more couldn't hurt," you didn't like when he was sad, even if his sadness was crafted specifically to make you feel bad. It wounded your heart.

You took the glass from his hands, watching as his face lit up. You took a sip, slowly letting the liquid fall in your tongue. It...tasted off. It was supposedly the same drink you'd been drinking, but there was some other taste mixed in with it. It wasn't bad exactly, but it wasn't good either.

"Say, did you...add something to this?"

He looked nervously to you. Sweat dripped down his face, which he quickly wiped away with a towel. "Ah, yes, b-but it's not anything bad! I just wanted to try something different this time..."

"Really?" You asked, doubtful. It obviously wasn't as innocent as Sparkling claimed. "If you...drugged it, you can admit, you know."

Sparkling spluttered in response.

"I won't think ill of you," you reassured him, placing the drink down. "I love you."

"I concede," he rubbed his neck sheepishly. "I saw you earlier, with that guy, and I—"

"You don't need to explain anything. I forgive you. Not that you were really in need of forgiveness, haha."

"I'm still sorry," he sighed. "Especially considering..."

"Hm?" You questioned. He shook his head and waved it off. You shrugged, and went back to idly chatting.

You talked about various things. Meaningless, small conversations like the weather, the newest episode of your favorite show, the stupid couple shirts you saw at that one clothing store. It was nice, even if he never spoke much. He merely nodded and listened, though you couldn't help but notice his growing worry.

"What's wrong? Did you not like my story about the couple shirts?" You laughed. "Maybe we should buy a pair!"

He copied your laughter, politely declining the idea. "No, thank you. I'm afraid those types of things aren't my cup of tea..."

"Ah, what a shame. But, seriously, are you alright? You seem a little...concerned."

"I'm fine, I assure you. Let's just change the topic, alright?"

You did so, eager to do as asked and make him more comfortable. You rambled about a cat you saw the day prior, and how cute it was. The whole time, Sparkling just stared.

You were starting to grow tired. You blamed your weary state on the passing time, and you yawned. "I've gotta go now, Sparkling. It was nice talking to you!"

He nodded, and you stood up from your chair. Almost immediately, however, you stumbled and fell. Sparkling was there to catch you so you didn't harm yourself much, but you still managed to scrape your knee.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

"Why? It's not...your fault I fell..." You said, through yawns and tired breaths.

"No, it...it is. The uh, the thing...in your drink..." You understood what he was trying to say, so he didn't elaborate further.

"Oh," you grabbed his hand comfortingly. "It's okay. I know you're just...trying to...protect me..." Your eyelids grew heavier and heavier, and before either you or Sparkling knew it, you fell asleep in his arms.

It was weird. He had planned this hours ago, got everything ready and prepared himself mentally. But now that his plan has actually succeeded he felt...just odd. He was happy you were so accepting of it, but he knew you shouldn't have been. This was wrong, even he knew that.

He wasn't going to complain, however. He got what he wanted.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

[ NOVA ; HI OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG?? last update was in january methinks sobs,, we rlly just posted and dipped both here & on tumblr 💀 dw tho we're actually planning on finishing the remaining reqs this time!! we acc estimated to finish last year but uh ... yeah ]

[ MORGAN ; woah I wrote cookie run!! It's been so long!! anyways I wasn't entirely,, comfortable writing an mc that supports the yan unless it's Stockholm bc it feels like romanticism and that's icky, sry lol.,, this is also v bad forgive me all I've written for like months is fnaf... ]