𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 ♡ milk cookie

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY CressyChess «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #011 》
milk cookie

ONESHOT ... written by nova

prns ; they/them

tws ; blood, murder, vomit, 
slight profanity & gore,
death by bludgeoning

❛ he's always there to pick you
back up, patch your wounds, and
plot revenge for your sake. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» MR. LOVERMAN / RICKY MONTGOMERY «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

OH, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT YOU

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

IT WAS HARD TO DENY THAT YOU WEREN'T WEAK.

The amount of stamina you had was depressing; you always started to get tired after a minute or two of running, oftentimes finding yourself unable to go on a short while after. You definitely couldn't hold your own in a fight -- you never really participated in much exercise due to your fragile composition. Hell, it was to the point that you sometimes had to rely on others to open plastic water bottles for you.

Whenever you reflected on your lacking physical prowess, you always found yourself blaming it on your feeble body. Born with a weakened physique, your world was mostly the confines of your house or the nearby hospital, very rarely the buildings and greenery that you saw behind the glassy windows. You wished you could be like your friends, who were able to venture outside whenever they wanted.

Maybe it was better that you couldn't, however, especially with your penchant for getting yourself injured all the time. It was like you couldn't get through a day without hurting yourself once, may it be stubbing a toe or nicking yourself with a knife. One of the worst wounds you've sustained was when a car almost ran over you, shattering the bones in your left arm instead.