𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 ♡ madeleine

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY AlexDough «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #006 》
madeleine cookie

ONESHOT ... written by nova

prns ; they/them

tws ; implied kidnapping,
slight profanity

❛ desperation makes even the
most righteous people fools,
whether in riches or in love. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER / TAME IMPALA «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

❝ OH, MY LOVE, CAN'T YOU SEE YOURSELF BY MY SIDE !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

ONLY A FOOL WOULD DARE VISIT SOMETHING THEY HAD BEEN BANNED FROM.

You were smart. You were cunning. That was how you'd been able to survive this long in the ruinous underbelly of the Republic, where the so-called light of the Divine does not reach. But today, you were playing the part of the fool, an halfwit who dumbly disregards orders for their own wants and needs.

And oh, how you desperately needed what was stashed inside of the Knight Order's Headquarters.

You had seen the gold and riches that lay within the imposing building, home of the stronghold of soldiers that defend the kingdom with honor and integrity. You had once been one of them, after all. A warrior, honest with upstanding ideals, always striving to maintain peace in the bountiful Republic.

Those were your glory days. You would be lying if you said you didn't miss them -- you had a roof over your head, warm meals, and good company. It was rare to have those sort of luxuries in your current situation, when you had someone else to feed, clothe and nurture. It's hard to make ends meet, but you make it work.