𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙩 ♡ p. vanilla

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY anon ( wattpad ) «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #013 》
pure vanilla cookie

prns ; they/them

tws ; attempted murder, 
mentions of blood & not breathing,
overprotective parental figure

rich reader ! forbidden love !
❛ you always thought that your
father was stifling. you'd grow
to regret ignoring his warnings. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» IDONTWANNABEYOUANYMORE / BILLIE EILISH «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

ONLY YOU KNOW THE WAY THAT I BREAK !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

TODAY WAS A SPECIAL DAY.

Well, your plans for today were special. The day itself...not so much. The sky was its signature light blue color, the sun shone just as bright as it usually did, the birds chirped the same song they did everyday. To the uninformed, there was nothing of note to this boring Sunday morning.

But you knew better.

Everything was prepared for today. Your outfit, something light yet warm, and vaguely formal, was planned days in advance, the moment you had agreed to this. You had made sure to order the butlers not to say a word about your excursion outside. They had, in turn, pinky swore to keep your little secret.

Your father wouldn't know of this, they ensured you. Your father wouldn't know, so you were free to do whatever you liked. Your father wouldn't know, so you were free to have a not-so-platonic hangout session with Pure Vanilla.

"Are you about to leave, Master [Y/N]?" The soft voice of your most trusted butler asked. You nodded brightly, mischievous smirk on your face.

"Yep, yep! I told you about my date—meeting with Pure Vanilla a few days ago, remember? Today's the day!" William, the butler, was the first you had told. He had smiled, and swore his silence.