𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 ♡ g. cheese

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» NOT REQUESTED . «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #005 》
golden cheese cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» MONEY, MONEY, MONEY / ABBA «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

ALWAYS SUNNY, IN THE RICH MAN'S WORLD !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ She's 100% controlling and manipulative.

♡ Like she does with her ppl, she dictates how you walk, what you eat, who you talk to (just her! Maybe Hollyberry or White Lily, just because they don't seem like potential rivals), where you go (nowhere, except with her of course!), etc. 

♡ She gives me dragon vibes, in the sense that she monopolizes your time, greedily taking over your whole life.

♡ You're likely kept as close as possible, but not because she feels the need to be with you 24/7, like Dark Cacao, but because she wants the world to know you're hers.

♡ You're more like a trophy than a lover to her, a doll in a sense that she can mold to her will.

♡ Not violent, but emotionally manipulative. Only verbally abuse (little insults, nothing too extreme) when you disobey her, or she's having a bad day.

♡ She takes her frustrations out on you, but if it's not because of you directly, she'll likely feel bad and buy you something as a consolation gift. Whatever this present is, be it a collar, chains, jewelry, handcuffs, or whatever, it'll of course be shiny and gold.

♡ Speaking of, everything you own is shiny and golden. She knows it's a staple of her, and so she dresses you to match with her (not because of some cute couple thing, but so she can further prove her ownership of you).

♡ She holds you in her wings at night, one of the only forms of PDA she shows to you.

♡ Her love language is 100% gifts, if you've been good and obedient, she'll gift you a tiny bit of freedom—of course, it's not actually freedom because you're still within her bounds, but you're allowed outside for once, or your (golden) shackles are loosened or allow you to be a little bit further away from her.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵