𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

3 2 1 Start!

3 2 1 Start!

You walked deeper into the abandoned place, turning your head from side to side, but maintained your cool. Your blade was still out, and you were full alert of your surroundings. Another had emerged from the walls. You turned around and faced the beast. It had only but a large mouth engraved on its head. Eyes on the teeth, and a single broken horn.

"Okay you Tempest Shadow wannabe." you whispered. "What?"

The thing smiled so coyly, but it never sent shivers down your spine. You are a god after all. Pesky little beings like these are no match for your honor.

[ My sister. I am sorry. ]

The traveler looked displeased, as for Paimon, she was floating around and wondering what could've possibly happened. The others (the resistance) were too talking about the situation in their hands at the moment.

"Maybe some bean monster took her! How am I going to strike her down then? Wait. What if I'm next?" a red oni cried. He shivered in fear at the thought of that. Paimon looked slightly annoyed. "No, of course not." a woman said, rolling her eyes at the man's fear.

"And don't speak to the shogun like some play thing. She is our god, and you dare say such an insolent thing? You are very lucky we've managed to make an agreement about the shogun's whereabouts, and retrieve her soon." she threatened. The man looked a bit pleased by her anger. However, the lady only denied it as she continued. "Look, we need to find the All mighty Shogun now. It's been a few days since she's been gone. And yet we had made no progress in finding her. We can't keep acting foolish, and thinking some non-existent monster has taken her away." the woman announced briefly. He only huffed, and then sighed as he started to cool himself down a bit.

"Kujou is right. Sorry Itto. But there is no such thing as a bean monster." a soft voice spoke. Itto nodded his head shyly, before regaining his dumb confidence all over again. A bright smile hiding the look of relief was plastered all over his face.

"Quest. How am I going to complete my quest? How can I not be able to take her home?" the traveler muttered to himself quietly. Although only a floating pet could hear it. ( 0 - 0 )

"Alright! Let's go find the all mighty shogun!" the man yelled in excitement. "We need a plan first." . . . "Right."

. . .

The mannequin stood back up. All of its eyes were on the cinnamon hair girl. She looked as fresh as ever. Not even bothering to spare a slight emotion towards the being. She held up her hammer besides her head as she looked at the curse.

"Those nails. . . I'd take them out if I were you." she warned. The nails started to move. Kugisaki continued. "My cursed energy is going to flow through that head of yours." and just like that, the head was completely dismembered. She sighed as she let out a tiny victory.