𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Vessel

Vessel

Itadori opened his eyes. Everything as of right now was pretty blurry, as he tried to regain his vision.

"Hey bestie~" Gojo said. Talisman. Talisman all over the place.

"So which one are you right now? Sukuna? Or Itadori?" Gojo asked sitting in a chair like a child.

"Aren't you...?" Itadori started.

"Gojo Satoru, I teach first years at Jujutsu High." he explained. Itadori gave him a questionable look.

"Jujutsu... Where are my friends?! Where's Fushiguro?! Where is Baal?!" Itadori shouted. He tried to sit up and leap out of his chair, but something held him back. He looked at where his arms are supposed to be. Rope was tied in a bad knot, as seals were covering up most of it.

"What's this for?" Itadori asked.

"I'm not sure if you should be worried about people right now. Yuji Itadori. Your secret execution has been set! As of right now you're gonna die!" Gojo explained.

The curse let go of Itadori throwing him to the ground. The curse ran after you as it tried to attack you with it's puny powers. You glared at the beast coming towards you. The light started to flicker as a hand shot your way. Everything died down to slow motion. You raised your sword as you dodged the attack but only steeping two to four feet away.

The curse stood still. You swayed your sword down as the curse was sliced into pieces. You turned around and decided to make sure it was dead. Thankfully it was and you had nothing to worry about. Then it faded away. As if it was nothing to begin with.

You turned your attention onto the boy laying on the ground. You walked towards him then stopped as soon as your felt a wave of cursed energy coming.

"Itadori?" you asked. Chuckling. That was all you have heard. Itadori started to shift as he got up. He got up and started to laugh even more. He sounded like a psychotic sadist.

"Haha! I am finally free!~ After so~ long!" this guy said. Whoever he was. That was not the Itadori you know from the past few weeks since you met. The guy tore off his shirt as he walked towards the edge of the building.

"Where are the people?! The women?!" he shouted looking around. Then his eyes landed on you. Standing there, in the flesh was you. You looked at him feeling a query on what was happening right now. The boy you knew was now a humanoid version of that beast? Black marks was carved onto his body. Eyes turned red, as his hair got more spiky.

"Wow! A woman who is worth my time! You come here now!" he shouted getting all excited. Your eyebrow twitched in concern. You didn't answer nor move. You gave him a emotionless expression, as sparks started to trickle around you again. You gripped your sword.

"Aw c'mon woman! Come here!" he said again. You refused. Then for some reason he grabbed his face. Gripping his chin then he started to talk to himself.