𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧!

Boo!

Boo!

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

A knock. A simple one anyways. You got out of your bed and walked over to your door and opened the door... You looked out and saw absolutely nothing. You raised an eyebrow. Closing the door again you heard another knock. You grunted and opened the door again. STILL! Nothing. You closed the door again. Turning around you almost fell onto your bum.

"BOO!" a funny shout rang in your ears. Looking up you see the annoying man before you. Gojo-sensei or whatever.

"Haha! I got you! You jumped didn't you Baal!? You should've seen your face! Second expression I get out of you!" He cheered. Currently, he was standing upside down, on your ceiling. In the inside you deeply wished the blood would go into his head and drown his brain.

"What are you doing here Gojo?" You asked a bit curious and suspicious of this man's little tricks and pranks. Gojo jumped down from the ceiling and turned around to look at you. For some dumb reason he was wearing something... out of the ordinary? Yeah that's right out of the ordinary!

He had a texudo on and a dark blue tie, tied around his collar. A long flashy black cape, and fake fangs you knew that were fake to begin with. For some reason to you he looked paler than before. As if he were dead or something. His skin kind of reminded you of those people you used to see smoking and having their colored hair in their face as if they tried to look depressed.

"Well it's the time of the year we need to Fête! It's Halloween!" Gojo explained. You cocked an eyebrow.

"What is this... Halloween?" You asked. Gojo stopped his chuckling and looked at you. Did he just hear you right? Or was his ears failing him? He knew he was a bit... old? But not as old as the elders. For a long moment the silence broke.

"BAAL YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HALLOWEEN IS?!" A random voice has questioned. Your closet opening, you turned to see your companion Itadori, hiding in your closet. What? He wore the same clothing Gojo wore except he looked more demonic than what Gojo looked like. You could tell he tried to make his skin paler but he still looked normal.

"Yeah Y/N!" Another voice!? This time it was Nobara. She peeked around the corner of the closet, shocked by your question. Nobara wore ( again ) the same clothes as the boys except it was more Victorian, and feminine. She had makeup on her face and red lip gloss the color of bloody red roses.

You walked over to the closet to see if Megumi was there. Of course he was but he seemed to be in a pickle. He was tied in a rope muffling and 'screaming. An angry look on top of his face but a cloth in his mouth to cancel the noise he was making.

You sighed and untied him as he quickly got up, thanked you, and walked over to Itadori, and Gojo, and started to bicker at them, telling them why the hell did they tie him up and force him the closet to come and surprise you. FAILURE!!! ( Except for Gojo )

"Baal, let me explain one of the most meaningful meaning for this beautiful and wondrous holiday. YOU GET CANDY!" Gojo cheered.

"And you get to dress up and scare the hell out of people!" Nobara added. Itadori nodded.

"I'm pretty sure they won't give us any candy considering our age," Megumi said. Everyone else turned to him as Nobara gripped his shoulder.

"Oh? Well I'll make it happen... And if they don't? Well they can be the floor for Halloween... Or even a GHOST!" She chuckled darkly raising her hammer in front of him. She could be scary sometimes. She might even give you tiny chills.

"I think this is just plainly stupid," a voice croaked. Itadori slapped his cheek and shouted at Sukuna who had just came out to say his opinion.

Nobara turned and skipped towards you, as she grabbed your hands and gave you the kindest smile?

"Baal-Chan~ I have the perfect costume for you! We'll all be matching!" She said all happily. You wondered if she was going to make you look either ridiculous or just ridiculous. She dragged you to her dorm and locked it shut behind you.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

You looked in the mirror, amazed by what you saw. It was you obviously but you looked hell of a lot different.

( You can choose between what they are wearing, or this: )

Wow. You didn't look as ridiculous as Gojo did, however the concept of you looking like a familiar child that happens to be a victim of kidnapping and being buried 'alive' you still looked pretty cool.

"Baal you look amazing! See I told you you'd look amazing and cute in that outfit!" she cheered and almost started to sniff and think you looked more pretty than scary.

After being finished with that, it was time to go Trick 'r Treating!

"First stop how about we get candy from our lovely companions here at Jujutsu Tech!" Gojo exclaimed.

"But for the elders we'll give them a little more of a trick than a treat!" Itadori raised an eyebrow at his sensei.

"So are we going to prank them? What if we get in trouble?" Itadori asked as Gojo chuckled at his question. He slapped his hand on Itadori's back and told him the plan.

"They can try and disipline me! Of course when they get to my level of being the STRONGEST!" He bragged. Nobara and Megumi shook their heads and rolled their eyes. Itadori looked at him full of curiosity and amazement. He always looked up to Gojo. While you just calmly stared at them in awe.

A knock on Maki Zenin's door. With a fake bright smile everyone forced you to wear you started to say what these mortals do apparently.

"Trick or Treat!" you say holding up your pumpkin bucket in her face. You could see the little pink hue sprinkling on top of her cheeks as she gave you guys candy. After that Itadori grabbed your shoulder and looked at you with a pout sitting on top of his face.

"Baal... I'm jealous... how come you gave her a smile? Why don't you give me a smile like that?" he asked sadly. You stared at him blankly. "What?"

"Yeah Baal! I wanted a smile like that too!" Nobara and gojo joined. You were just shocked to see them like this. The only normal person here was Megumi.

"Never mind that. We got candy did we not?" you pestered at them. They sighed in defeat and started their little trick 'r treating extravaganzas. Maybe if you guys had time you'll go to the city and trick 'r treat?

Let's see what kind of trick Gojo had up his sleeve. ( I'll leave that for you to fantasize what they did )

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

-Gojo, Itadori, Megumi, Nobara, and You had to clean the whole school

-You got a lot of pocky, snickers, kit-kats, and ring pops from the Trick 'r Treating

-The principal wanted to smack Gojo

-Utahime threw a bucket at him

Author's Note: Sorry if this wasn't what you guys have expected but who cares. Sorry it was short and all I'll probably edit this later. Happy Halloween Special for you guys!