𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Cursed

Cursed

DING!

The bell chimed as someone came into the shop. You didn't care. You were too busy to see what sweet you shall get. You wanted to give Itadori a gift since you have heard what happened to his grandfather. You didn't know why, you've decided to do so but deep down you felt a bit sorry for him. But something stopped you from your choosing. Someone was behind you. Staring at you. You kept your cool as always.

"Probably just those fools again," You thought to yourself. But however you didn't feel any strange sensation. You didn't feel the predatory aura linking but however immense power.

"Excuse me miss~" A masculine voice cooed. You turned around to see a tall man in a black-purple tinted clothing. White spiky hair standing up and a blindfold covering his eyes. "Was he blind?" You thought raising an eyebrow. Obviously not. I mean how would he know you are there and comes into a shop without any help or support.

"Yohoo~ I'm still here you know! I know I'm pretty cute and all but I really need something that is right behind you. I don't have all day you know~" he said wearing a keening smile. You took your sweets that you needed and got out of his way.

Going to the cashier and checking out your items you kept a close eye on that creep. You paid the main the money before heading off to go meet up with that stupid salmon boy. "Who was that guy?" You thought walking off. Still, you felt as if the man was still there. Following you.

"Oh hi Baal," Itadori said sniffling a bit. You gave him your usual plain look but deep down you felt a bit sorry for him. Must be tough. You gave him a wave before scurrying towards him.

"Here," You said flatly. Itadori took the bag from which had sweets inside into his hand as he looked inside.

"Thanks Baal! I really appreciate this a lot! I always knew you had a soft spot for me!" Itadori said smiling. You didn't say anything but only watched Itadori try to hold in his tears. Just as you two were about to leave someone came from the shadows. The boy wore some kind of uniform tinted blue.

"Yuji Itadori, right? I'm Fushiguro from Jujutsu tech. I'd like to have a word with you. Now," he said. Itadori and you walked over to the "lounge" area.

"Um, sir I'm supposed to be mourning right now, as Baal here is holding me," Itadori explained. You mentally shook your head feeling that disbelief in his words. What an Idiot.

"Eh? I'm sorry, but there isn't time. The cursed object you have is very dangerous. Hand it over to me right now," he said codly.

"Cursed object?" Itadori asked. Fushiguro held up his phone showing a small little box sealed with some old talisman. Inside lied a wrapped object with the same talisman on the box. "Such a small object and yet he needs it?" You thought.