"What happened to everyone?" Erika asked.

"Erika. Helm splitting is a secret and elaborate technique, which is more impressive that a high psion count." Miyuki said.

"Are normal people rare in our high school?" Mizuki asked.

"I don't think there are normal people in a magic high school." Shizuku said.

"I agree. But doesn't that make it interesting either way." Kaguya said.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Tatsuya-kun! Haruto-kun!" Mayumi called as she ran towards them.

"Morning you two! Miyuki-san, Kaguya-san good morning to you too." She said.

"Good morning, President." Tatsuya said.

"Good Morning." Haruto greeted.

"Good morning." The girls greeted with a small bow.

"What's going on, Student Council President?" Tatsuya asked.

"No, now...Let's not stand on ceremony. You can call me Mayumi, alright?" Mayumi said.

"Um, forgive me if I'm being rude, but didn't you meet my brother for the first time during the matriculation ceremony?" Miyuki said.

"I wonder if that's true! Could it be true? We've already met in the distant past. Split apart by the cruel twist of fate, but once again drawn towards each other until we were reunited on the day of the matriculation ceremony!" She said and Kaguya flinched as she turned pale.

"Brother, No!" Miyuki gasped.

"Tatsuya, why was I not told of such a happening. Explain yourself. When did this happen?" Kaguya asked.

*rumble*

The clouds started to darken as she pushed for answers and it started to get windy in response to her anxiousness.

"Kaguya, the weather. Calm down." Haruto said as he held her by her shoulders.

"Kaguya, I was just kidding! It's true that we met for the first time during the Matriculation ceremony." Mayumi said.

"Oh...sorry for my outburst." Kaguya said embarrased at her hasty conclusions as they sky cleared up and the winds ceased.

"But...Tatsuya, did you feel a sense of destiny?" Mayumi asked as she grasped his arm makiing Miyuki gasp.

"If this is destiny, then it's not fate, but rather doom." Tatsuya said.

"Is that right? Crap." Mayumi clicked her tongue.

"Enough is enough,you!" Mari said giving Mayumi a chop to the head. "Just give them the message! Don't you have some thing to say to the Hinode's and the Shiba's?" She said.

"Tell us something?" Kaguya asked.

"I'd like to invite you four to lunch in the Student Council Office." Mayumi asked.

"Oh, well..." Kaguya said as the four glances at each other, especially with Tatsuya as she looked uneasy.

"Don't worry, I won't bite. It's just that, in order to make this academy even better, I'd like to enlist your aid. You have your own opinion, don't you? About this school." Mayumi said and Kaguya's eyes widened for a fraction before she stood up straighter.