Y/n: do you know what's funny to me? That a shiny rock found underground, sorry, gold, had been deemed more valuable than a human life. Gold is all it takes to start a war, get innocents killed, and cause chaos to the world. More specifically, the gold you tried stealing, is what's paying me to kill all of your friends.

I could tell that the chubby one with a fish in his hands was scared, but the three girls weren't scared at all. I like that.

Y/n: well, I'm glad such famous heroes aren't afraid to die.

I walked away from them, and towards a deadly nadder trapped in a cage. The dragon threw one of its spines at me, but I caught it before it came in contact with me. I stared stepping closer, when one of the riders started yelling.

Astrid: don't you dare hurt my dragon!

I ignored her, and stuck my arms through the gaps in the cage. Holding one of my hands out, the nadder calmed down and gently placed its nose on my hand. I could tell that this surprised the riders, as I heard gasps behind me.

Y/n: relax, I'd never hurt your dragons. I know how it feels for your dragon to be hurt.

As I began to think of my past, the ship violently shook, causing the dragons to become scared.

Y/n: well then, that must be your friends. I'd love to talk some more, but I've got some money to earn.

Calmly Walking up the stairs and out of the ship's hull, I saw three dragons, all with vikings on their back. Two of the dragons were gronkles, but one of them was a dragon I wasn't expecting; a razorwhip. D/n, being the good boy that he is, was shooting a hurricane of fire at them, causing the gronkles to have a hard time. Reaching over next to my satchel, I grabbed onto a horn that was strapped to my waist. Pushing my helmet up, and putting it up to my mouth, I blew into it as hard as I could, causing the horn to produce a loud, trumpet like sound, gaining d/n's attention.

I stared slowly walking towards the edge of the boat, with the hunters staring at me in confusion. Once I got to the very edge, I took another step, and started falling off, but before I could enter the water, d/n caught me on his back, as we began to soar into the sky.

Once we got in front of the riders, I signaled for d/n to open fire, with a hurricane of fire coming from his mouth. The riders began to panic, separating them for the hunters to pick them off. Judging from the burnt wood and the exposed dragon proof metal, they already figured out that they can't destroy the boats. While I was chasing them, the crazy looking man jumped from his dragon, onto the razorwhip, while the metal dragon curled the gronkle around its tail. What are they doing?

While barely dodging d/n's flames, they flew back around towards the ships, with the gronkle still wrapped in the razorwhip's tail. Are they trying to kill themselves, or do they actually have a plan?

Wanting to see what they're doing, I kinda just let them do what they were doing, when the razorwhip threw the gronkle TOWARDS the hunter ship. The gronkle pointed its tail at the ship, and I kid you not, the gronkle entered one side of the boat, and exited through the other side. The gronkle blasted through a dragon proof ship using its fat body. I'm fired.

I began flying after them, but the other rider began firing at my dragon, clearly making d/n angry.

D/n quickly flew over to the gronkle, headbutting the gronkle from beneath, causing them to fall out of the sky, and fall onto a ship.

Before I could turn back around, I heard loud, dragon sounds behind me. Jerking the chains on d/n's horns, he moved his neck to the right, avoiding the blast of fire that would've hit me. Turning around, I saw that the riders have escaped with their dragons.

They all immediately opened fire at us, targeting me instead of the much bigger target that I'm riding. The blonde girl was shooting spine shots at me, the boy from earlier was trying to get around me, but everytime he tried, d/n would turn around, and the two similar looking girls disappeared.
All of them were getting way too close for comfort, circling me. In fact, they were so close that d/n's wings almost hit a few of them.

Tuffnut: coming in hot, and blowing out snot!

Before d/n could move, zippleback gas encompassed me, and blew up, causing me to fall from the sky, with the riders cheering. As soon as I stared falling, d/n let out a loud roar, and dived after me, knocking a few of the riders out of the way in order to save me. I flipped myself around mid-air, and d/n flew under me, to where I was perfectly on his neck.

For some reason, the riders seemed surprised when I flew back up to their level.

Snotlout: uh, what just happened?

Astrid: they must have some kind of bond!

Leveling d/n's neck with his body, I ran off of his head, and jumped into the air, grabbing one of the arrows that was flying towards the riders and landed on the back of the deadly nadder. Once on, I stabbed her with the arrow, and jumped back towards d/n, in order for him to catch me.

The other riders got distracted, as I noticed that hiccup had escaped. I immediately flew Back towards the ships holding hiccup. I pulled Ryker's sword from the wall, and ran over to hiccup. He clearly didn't notice me, being too distracted looking at his dragon, when I swept his legs, holding him close to me with the sword up against his neck.

The riders all focused on me once more, but none of them dared to make a move.

Y/n: ok, all you gotta do is go back to your cages, and hiccup here doesn't die. Deal?

The riders all looked at each other, when I noticed that something was off...wait, where's is the other gronkle rider?

Suddenly, the boat shook from behind me, knocking me off balance and giving hiccup a chance to escape once more. Jumping off of the boat, he and his dragon both fell into the water.
Ryker and a few others looked into the water, while I got on d/n. After a while, a plasma bolt came up from the water, and hit the side of the boat, knocking the hunters on their butts.

Once hiccup flew up, the riders tried fleeing the battle, but I'll be damned if I don't do anything about it. Flying after them, d/n fired at them wildly, not really aiming. The night fury started flying circles around me, blasting d/n in the back, while the rest of them fired from the other directions. In an attempt to at least kill one of them, d/n flung his head in every direction, spreading fire at everything nearby. We hit the night fury's tail, but by that time, the razor whip shot a blast at us, causing d/n to crash out of the sky.

Luckily, we landed on one of the boats, so at least we wouldn't have to worry hauling him out of the water.

I immediately got off of him, and ran over to his face, making sure he will be ok. Petting him, he looked at me with guilt. I eventually heard heavy footsteps approaching me. Turning around, I saw both Ryker and viggo, both of which looked pissed.

Y/n: listen, I know I failed, but I'll add a few months of protection, for free. Just give me another chance.

Viggo looked disappointed, while Ryker came closer to me.

Ryker: you better not fail us again, or else!

Time skip~

Back at viggo's base, I sat in the massive tent that I was provided, with d/n's head resting on my lap. From what I could tell, d/n was sad that he failed me. Even after giving him the best eels, and the fruit that I got, he seemed sad. Those dragon riders hurt my dragon....so I'll hurt them.

______________________________________

Hello everyone, I'm sorry that this took so long, but I hope it was worth the wait. For the next chapter, I have something special planned.