Part 14

Stella pov

*Next Morning*

The sun comes up and shoot on my face directly. I hate it cause I'm not a early bird. I always wake up alone but today it's different. Today someone's laying besides me, someone's hand on my waist, I can feel someone's hot breath. God made harry so perfect. The sunlight is on his face now. I can see his perfect jaw, his rosy lips, the curls are messy, his little eyelashes, his long Sharp nose omg Stella you better stop right now but he is so beautiful. It's 8.30 morning and I have to go to the work at 10 am. I'm trying to get up from bed without waking up harry, I lift his strong arm from my waist gosh his tattoos are so hot specially the mermaid one. I put his arm around his chest and as soon as I turned around, he grabbed me now I'm facing him. He is opening his eyes I can see the light green eyes.

"Where are you going?" a deep voice came from his mouth

"I have to go to the work" I said to him and he pulling me more closer to him

"Well you don't have to, we can stay here in a bed" he said looking in my eyes while his one hand on my hair.

"No my boss will kick me out if I don't reach the office in a time" I explained with a nervous.

"Stella love I'm your boss" I almost forget harry is my boss now. I'm sleeping with my boss. It sounds eww but feels wow. His face on my neck god I know it's just a obsession. Harry don't even love me he just want me and nothings more. It's hurt but I also know it'll not end well. But with him hurting doesn't matter.

"Hey" harry snapped cause I was lost in my thoughts. I push him away and starting to grab my clothes. Harry is all confusion for my weird action.

"Stella can you tell me what's going on? You know there is no hurry and why are you acting like that?" Harry is starting getting up and walking towards me. He only had his boxers on I saw his morning face with a curious look.

"Acting what?" I almost yelled.

"Acting like you regret it, what we did last night" harry is now facing me

"Harry I don't wanna talk about it. I just want to go home" I said and went to the bathroom. I didn't wait for his reply, now I am looking at the mirror his shirt on my body, his smell on my body.

"What am I doing? I shouldn't done that. He's not gonna love you it's just one time. It's just a OBSESSION, nothing else" now I'm crying I don't know really what happened to me. I loved harry since long but I know he and I never gonna be same. He is a celebrate and famous and I'm nothing. I unbuttoned his shirt and wear my clothes. I wiped my eyes, hiding my teary eyes. When I opened the door harry was standing there with a worried face. I gave him his shirt.

"Stella just listen to me. You can tell me what happen. Just let me do this baby" harry putting his hands on my cheeks. Everytime he called me baby made me weak his thumb is brushing my cheeks. Harry come closer to my face I can feel his hot breath on my lips. There is no gap between us. His bare chest is met with my body. He wants to kiss me but I pulled myself away and walk out of the hotel room.

I'm now on a taxi thinking of last night. And I can't stop flashing back the way he looked into me. It was so hot when we both came, when our sweaty body sticky each other, when he was kissing me out, I was so lost but a driver snapped me and I back to the real world. I got home and thinking how can I face him after what happened.........