Part 11

It's been one week since I started working with Harry. I didn't know what he is doing now or what he will gonna do? But since harry is started working this company I have to do every little work of his. Like I have to bring his coffee every morning, put it properly on his desk, I have to arrange the files cause he leaves his office as mess and I have to clean it before he comes. He calls me on cell phone for no reason, like when he called he asked me "How are you love?" like what the f***. I was wondering what is going on his life so I googled on internet. I saw he broke up with his GF aka Olivia a month ago. And he is having a break from his social life. It's kinda sad. That means Harry is single like right now. I also Googled it, that what was the reason of the breakup? There is no reason. Harry just said that he is not ready for a relationship and Olivia is a good girl she deserves better. And Olivia is also agreed with him. I was looking in my laptop and my eyes wide open and wondering there is there anything related with me? Cause me and Harry had a kiss a month ago and we decided sorry not we, I decided not to see him again. And after that they broke up. Suddenly there is a knock on my door I just shook up and saw Harry was standing there. I stand up immediately cause after all he is my boss I have to show some respect.

"Good morning Harry" I said and Harry have a smirk on his face and closed the door walking towards me.

"Sit down stella. I have to talk with you about something" he said taking a chair off.

"Yes go on." I replied

"Tonight A Gray company having a party. They want us to be there not us but me. But I want you to be there with me after all you are my personal assistant. You have to carry all the information. So after you all done your work go home fast. I'll pick you up for tonight." Harry said I was still in confused

"No actually I can't go there. And if you need any information I will give you." I said actually I have date tonight so I can't just ruin it.

"Can I ask why you can't go with me?" Harry's voice went deep which is scaring me.

"None of your business. I just can't" words just came out

"Listen stella, I am not giving in you option. It's an order so you have to do it. And you know baby without you party is not good." He is saying and his eye contacting me.

"MMM" I just nod.

"So that's it take your time and wear something nice. Just don't disappoint me." He was about to leave

"Harry why you broke up with Olivia?" I asked he was standing back not faceing me.

"I guess some people love taking my news everyday uhh" he turning around "why do you want to know?" He asked coming closer

"You know I just forget it. I just asked you don't need to answer."

"What if I want to answer?" he is almost reached to me so close like my boobs about to touch his chest. "Why you always ignore me? Am I treating you bad or are you scared of me?" His voice went deep and he was touching my hair and put it behind the ear.

"Harry yo-you can't just do it here. I-i'm not scared of you. And I have no interest on your personal life." my heart was going out cause I'm fucking nervous and maybe scared

"But baby I have lots of interest you. And I know you do too, you just afraid to admit it. I noticed you how you looked at me. Maybe you don't know but I know." He was saying but suddenly his phone ring he cut the phone and look into my eyes. His face is coming on me, he puts his cheeks on me and whispered "Wear something sexy." and leaved my office.

I hate him even tho it's a lie. He is so hot and his voice is so raspy. What am I doing? Fuck Stella you can't do this.

I continued my work and leave as soon as possible cause I have to go on party. When I reached to my house I saw a box on the floor and there's a chit writing

"Wear it as a Gift.

Love H xxx"

I don't know why it made me smile. I take the box and close the went to my bedroom and when I opened it my jaw was dropped. Wanna see the dress..

It's hot and beautiful but it's short

It's hot and beautiful but it's short. I mean I never wear this short but I'll today. I mean it's not bad I mean Harry is single now. What's happening to me?

It's 6 o'clock I started doing my makeup and this dress fitted me so well. I hope I look good and maybe sexy.

 It's 8 pm I was about to go outside suddenly a horn coming from outside

It's 8 pm I was about to go outside suddenly a horn coming from outside. I sneak outside saw Harry's car was outside. Maybe he was here to pick me up.

I walked outside, he was looking at his phone

I walked outside, he was looking at his phone. And shit he looked so hot and handsome. Omg I'm falling maybe. He suddenly noticed me and put his phone in his pocket. And his eyes went wide when he saw me.

 And his eyes went wide when he saw me