"It appears so that you brought your prince charming with you, Princess Joanne." One of the bandits who seems to be of high rank mischievously uttered when he halted his men's charge towards the two by raising his right hand.

"It appears so that you want me to do the same thing to you as what I did with your Master Alpha?" She replied with a sarcastic tone.

"You wish, I'll be the first one to-" he was cut off when he felt a solid object stabbed his throat, it was an arrow and she threw it towards him. He removed it, the stupidest thing to do as blood immediately came rushing out of the wound and his mouth and before he knew it, his life just ended like that as he bled and suffocated to death. Ben who witnessed what she did suddenly felt weaker on his knees yet one more time with his eyes wide and his mouth agape. He faced the gal who was on her battle stance yet again, darting her vision towards the bandits that were charging towards them.

"Didn't know a princess could do that." He muttered to himself as he shook his head lightly with his eyes that showed an array of emotions.

"Want me to do the same thing to you?" She asked as she kept tossing the arrow she held on his right hand.

"Putting that aside, we're outnumbered. We should leap off this cliff." She stopped tossing the arrow as she heaved a sigh of disappointment. They can't be fighting these guys in a place like this.

"You can't possibly be serious."

"Unfortunately, I am." She bluntly said as she grabbed his wrist and leaped off the cliff, still holding him close to her. His scream could probably be heard throughout the forest as he tried his best from passing out.

This girl and her
impulsiveness, really.

________________________

Judy was awoken by the ray of sunlight that hit her delicate features. The noise of the hectic neighborhood reached her ears as she sat up and groaned in pain with her eyes tightly closed as her action caused her throbbing head to worsen. She never knew being wasted would give her this much pain afterwards, if she knew better, she would've never went to that speakeasy to drink to her heart's content. She removed the quilt off of her figure and attempted to stand up from her bed yet she heard the door open and quickly wrapped herself with the quilt and got back to her rested position, pretending to sleep.

"You are.....awake. I know, I heard you groan earlier." A familiar voice said.

Her eyes popped open and she flinched upon realizing who it was. Questions suddenly came flooding through her mind, why is he here? What happened last night? He shouldn't be here after what happened but why? Now, she certainly regretted chugging in the liquor. She crossed path with him, while she's in her worst state. She mentally scolded herself for losing her sanity as she recalled the stupidity she did yesterday. Her self-worth plummet to unthinkable depths as she pledged on her mind to not resort into drinking liquor ever again. This is the worst, she thought to herself.

She moved the quilt that wrapped her body away and slowly sat up whilst pretending to stretch. Her acting is pretty lame, Terry thought to himself as he scrutinized the gal with his arms crossed.

"You should rest, you need to. I just got back from the bakery to fetch some bread for you and I also bought the ingredients I'll be needing to cook a hangover soup for you at the market. Suit yourself, I know you're feeling terrible." He instructed, not making any room for retort. Judy obliged unwillingly and plopped herself on the comfort of her bed once again.