Author's Note

Thank you for selecting my story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © Rituparna Darolia.

All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This book has been published on Amazon (both ebook version and paperback)! You will find the first four chapters here. I want to thank everyone who had supported me on this journey. I started here on Wattpad two years back and have written around 75 free stories for all my readers. This is my first published book. I hope you will continue to support me. Thanks in advance!

Story Summary
Brooklyn Davis, at nineteen works as a waitress at an upscale restaurant in downtown Chicago. Two days back, her twin brother, Brandon had suddenly disappeared with a message that asked her not to worry about him. Brooklyn is in a strange dilemma when weird things start happening at her workplace. She is watched and stalked by a pair of hazel eyes everyday, every minute. Who is the man? Why is he watching her all the time? How will Brooklyn ever get rid of him?

At twenty-nine, Nikolas Ardolf is hard, arrogant and a ruthless monster who only understands two things, business and money. Having been abandoned on the streets at birth, he had a very hard childhood but all that changed when he was picked up by the ruthless old man, Daniel Ardolf, unmarried and the sole owner of Ardolf Winery. He hates women after his own mom had betrayed him. Then why does he stalk the innocent Brooklyn everyday? What does he want? Why can't he stay away from her?

Read this passionate love story of how Nikolas Ardolf chases the sweet Brooklyn. Will he get what he wants?