♥︎𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹

𝓢𝓪𝓹𝓷𝓪𝓹.
-
Cheer teams mad cause everyone liked dream, and by my new blazer I got from him with his name on it.. they became jealous and descided to try and drop me.. dream was having none of it and cought me kissing my forehead.

''you good lovebug?'' Dream questioned.

''mhm..'' I whispered  in his ear ''apparently you got a squad of simps''

He was unpleasant and looked at them ''madmes I'm gay and happily dating sapnap'' Dream said irrated ''the fact you'd hurt him over that is discuting, just like my ex''

I nuzzle into dream, clung onto him ad he'd carry me to the changing rooms where we chnaged.. had a little heated make out session before walking off to our next class.

I had if fallen asleep. As I woke to a bell and the teacher mad at me for sleeping. Understable. Dream was holding me closely tho.

Soon George  walked in and went stright us compiling about how we aren't a good couple, well excuse me I didn't ask for your dumpster fire of an opion.

''don't think we ordered a obsessive exs opions, please buzz off'' I said coldly.

''everyone has the right to say there own opions'' George arugged  and kept giveing my boyfriend the list of why to dump me.

''back to the drawing bored you  reasons behind your opion being right is littarly  because I was yours frist'' Dream said ''but in reality  I was never  yours, I didn't show love to you I just let you call me yours''

George had a commotion fit, and well..

I took a book and hit him on the head with it ''read a fucking book, and get some knowledge dipshit''

He looked at me and whined to the teacher pointing ''I have to agree with sapnap on that one- but not what he did, sapnap detention  after school'' she'd say.

''I understand'' I say sweetly.

Dream started to misbehave so we had it together.. he doesn't want  us separted cute.

~later~

We wore chill alone in dention maKing out in the back, I can't get ehnogh  of Dreams lips on mine he's  holding me around he waist  and seems to be needy for my ass I could fell it poking my hole.

It broke it shaking my head.. I don't really wanna take the dick in my ass at school, though I like it there.

There's a time and place. And that place is Dreams bedroom not in the detention room.

''suck me off?'' he'd suggest.

I mean.. hell moan not me and we ended you with me on my knees sucking my handsome boyfriends big cock, him moaning  loudly.

''your mouth works wonders baby'' he'd reapet.

George  walked in seeing Me giveing head to his ex who was loveing it.

We hear a  thud and sounds of cries looking over.

''fanilly  ahh~ relzing i wasent kidding about me loveing sapnap?'' Dream said cockly  as I took more of him in.

''it's not fair!'' he'd whine.

''damn baby your so good at pleasuring daddy'' Dream  said with a loud grone cumming into my mouth and u swallowed it all.
-
Well then.