♥︎𝐵𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓅

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
-
I have him in my room, he's so bueaiful can't belive im holding him, nor can I belive it. He was so deterimented that he wasent gay, with a little  bit of  sudactively I got him.

And oh got he looked so good like that, unforntly we do have class, so I got up and went into my sister's room stealing an outfit due to them being similar sizes giveing him the outfit he chnaged "hoodie  or sum?" He looked to me.

I'd smiled and tossed him my other blazer, I need to wash the one george was on before he could have it I sprayed that one with my clogen  before it.. he looked adorble, I got dressed in a black shirt and jeans and off we headed.

He does have good taste in music right now were playing chase Atlantic.  And vibing, soon we arrived and Zoey wasent pleased to see sapnap in my blazer.

''him? Doesn't his ex fucking hurt you and you  go off to date him?!'' Zoey screeched.

Sapnap nuzzled into my side ''Zoey I'm not paying you anymore  I got my goal'' I said.

I picked up my boyfriend, and carried him off to punz.

''I'm assuming by blazer he's your lovebug?'' Punz said.

We'd nodded , sapnap nuzzled in my neck with cute soft yawn.

George saw this and instly  lunched ''Stupid panda thinks he can replace me'' george screeched.

Sapnap whined ears going down and punz pushed him down. ''no you ain't touching my friend nor his lover'' punz growled.

''Dream was mine frist and that bitch stole him from me'' george  whined.

''deal with it, he's mine now'' sapnap said annoyed.. he certainly  has ass pains to show it.

Sapnap was holding me and the bear closely, George saw the bear trying to take it.

''Dont take my boyfriends fucking bear I gave him'' I said  kneeling My ex to the face kicking him down.

''Dream dear your daliosunal, he's not your boyfriend  I am'' george said trying to curse  me again.

I yawn ''I pretty sure I know who I woke up with in my arms today'' I said cockly.

''he made you f-'' george started but someone from cheer walked up.

''Dream broke up with you 2 fuckinf months ago, it's Patetic move the hell on dense fuck'' she said.

''but it was because of the stupid panda!'' george whined.

Sapnap looked over and I let him down he bitch slapped my ex ''stop blaming me for losing him, you treated him like a toy and I've had it! You hurt me for months driving me to leave dream alone and deny his love over you bulling me''Sapnap said annoyed.

''he's min-'' george  started.

''actully no mine, and I think the pains I have can confirm'' sapnap said punching him.

''now lovebug, let's not expose our kind of parting hm?'' I'd say blushing.

George paused then looked  at me ''we wore  togather  five fucking years, and never did that'' george said.

''never loved you'' I said huffing picking up my lover and going to class.
-
Well.