Bonus Chapter Minsung- Wet🔞

A/N A bonus Minsung chapter before the end of the story because you deserve it. Only one chapter left. Enjoy! It's steamy

"How can you handle this brat hyung?" asks IN pointing Jisung who is now drunk and lays on the floor with his head in Felix's lap.

"I ask myself the same thing. It's good I know how to keep him from being naughty." I say drinking from my soju glass.

"MeeeE? Jeez, you two are the worst." Replays Jisung whining like a spoiled baby.

Everybody laughs and I can't help myself from joining them.

"Did you just laugh?" asks my little squirrel and lifts his head.

"Mhm. I did." I reply demanding him to continue the game.

"Ok, Mr. perfect, let me just..."

He stands up and grabs my waist, dragging me after him.

"Where to babe?" I ask suddenly interested to know what's going on in his drunk head.

When we reach the porch from the back of the house, exiting the others view, he suddenly attacks my lips. I smirk and I firmly grab the back of his head to keep him from moving any inch away from me.

"Are you hungry tonight baby Ji?"I try to speak between our kisses.

His hands are now on the stone wall, beside my face, and my back is pinned against it.

"What's your plan?" I ask grabbing firmly the front of his leather pants.

"Just show you how a naughty boy I am." Replays him while rubbing my member through my pants.

He kisses me hungrily and catches my bottom lip between his teeth. While he breathes heavily, his sweet taste with a tint of alcohol brushes my face.

" I already know. Why don't you just let me show you how I can handle this naughty boy."

I grab his wrists and I turn quick so now he is pinned with his chest on the wall. The sudden move make him gasp and he lets his head fall a little back. I grab his neck and I bite his earlobe.

"Min... I don't wanna be anything beside a naughty boy so let's see how you'll handle that."

The alcohol makes him more confident than usual and that only makes my smirk lustfully. I lift him touching his butt softly and he wraps his legs around me. I guide us to the lounge area near the pool and I place him on the mattress, between white pillows and I adjust the curtains.

"Take your shirt off. Now." I demand watching him laying on the back with his legs parted.

"I love how this leather pants look on you baby. You're so hot." I tell him while he exposes his perfect chest and abs.

"How could you not?" he asks me playfully pulling me above him.

I bite his neck, leaving some reddish marks and he pushes forward, arching his back. He is so hard now and so am I. He moans seductively in my ear and I feel goosebumps all over my body.

"Shut that pretty moth of you or else I will be forced to do it."

He moans again, deepening his nails into my arms. I look him in the eyes and he lifts an eyebrow playfully.

"I didn't plan to fuck you here, but now I have no choice." I say while taking off his belt. "Don't take them off." I pull his pants a little down and I turn him so he is now facing down with his face buried in the pillows.

I spank his butt and the sound just turns me on so much. While I take off my clothes he just moves his ass up and down, getting his member some friction.

"Let me help you babe. I don't think you need prep right?"

He laughs childishly and I can't help but laugh.

"So you have just forgotten we've been playing at home before coming here? I know you are getting old hyung but..."

He suddenly shuts up when I take his member into my hand and I move my hand fast, stroking him.

"Mhhm...Just want to remind myself how warm you are. The moment I leave your perfect body I miss it instantly so I have to remind myself as often as I can."

"St-stop teasing." He whines in pleasure.

I adjust myself so I'm now between his legs and I kiss his neck.

"This is how bad you miss me already, Ji?"

"Yes baby, come on." He replies catching my lips in a kiss.

When I enter him I release a groaned moan.

"So good and warm baby, also so tight already."

I put my hands on his hips to make my moves stable and deep. The warm summer wind brushes our skin and gives us another reason to sweat. I can't help but whisper into Jisung's ear about how good he is and how perfectly he takes me in.

"I don't wanna cum here on these sheets." He moans playfully.

"Are you close?" I ask without stopping my motions.

"Y-ye-s. You just touched my...Oh..."

Whit a few more thrusts I finish inside him and I hurry to take him in my mouth.

"Baby..." he whines between the moans he tries to hold in.

My head is moving fast up and down, taking him entirely in my mouth. My tongue is playfully touching his tip and with my hands I caress his butt. I feel the hot liquid dripping and I lick my lips while I remove them from his member.

"Jeez... Baby, we've never done it in a place like this before." He giggles while his legs are still shaking.

I caress his red cheeks and I place a loving kiss on his lips. I lift his pants up and I take mine on as well.

"What are we doing babe?" he asks still with his big smile on the face.

I lift him and I put apart the curtains and test the water from the pool with my bare feet. His eyes widen and his hands grip on my arms.

"Freshen up."

I jump in the pool splashing water all around us while Jisung yells happily. His legs are around me and I put my hands on his face pulling him closer. While we move a little in the warm water we kiss hungrily, playing and biting.

"Crazy." He states and laughs.

"Crazy for you."

I hear the back door opening and Jisung tenses. The boys start cooing and in the next moment Felix and IN approach us splashing us.

"AY! IN take care, Felix is about to drown you." States Bang Chan laughing hard.

"Wha...?"

In the next moment I hear IN screaming and gurgling next to us.

We all laugh and feel alive, happy to be together.

"I want to come here more often!"yells Jisung happily.

"We will. Anything for my baby." I feel my heart so full of happiness and love and I just wish for this exact moment to last forever.