3.1 The Giants Swap

Start from the beginning

That's all.

One person and one system began to find it on the Internet, and until Xie Congliang called him to eat, no useful information was found.

When he came out of the room and saw that there was only one bowl of noodles on the table, Xie Yan looked at Xie Congliang who was trembling and said, "You won't eat it?"

Xie Congliang bowed his head and said aggrievedly: "That's all."

He sighed in his heart, thinking of this person tomorrow He had to go out to move bricks, so he couldn't be too hungry, so he said, "Bring another bowl here."

Xie Congliang raised his head in surprise, it seemed unbelievable, but seeing that Xie Yan was not joking, he was inexplicably moved and ran quickly. Go to the kitchen and get an unwashed bowl.

Xie Yan divided him in half, ate the tasteless noodles quickly, and continued to go to the room to find a job. Leaving Xie Congliang alone, facing the empty bowl, he was both aggrieved and relieved.

Although this little monster is fierce, he still cares about him.

After searching on the computer for a while, Xiao Ba suddenly exclaimed, "Great! Look at this!"

It didn't have a hand to point it, so it had to read it aloud: "Qi's Group has entered the jewelry industry, and its newly established subsidiary, Zangyun Jewelry, is collecting design drafts, and the deadline for receiving drafts... Great, there are only three days, it seems too late ." Xiao Ba was stunned, feeling that he was useless at all.

Xie Yan's eyes lit up. This event is not just for professional designers, but for the whole society. As long as individuals can submit articles, if they win the special prize, there will be a bonus of 50,000 yuan, and the hidden jewels will be bought. This design, then the income will be far more than 50,000 yuan.

The significance of the hidden jewelry is to promote the company, and the bonus is nothing to the rich and powerful Qi Group.

It's hard to say thank you. Not to mention that Xie Yan has seen countless jewels and jades with vulgar designs, it is said that in the first two worlds, he has studied many styles in his spare time, and he is exquisite in carving and has a deeper grasp of design.

The landlord Xie has never been a sloppy person. Xie Congliang only spent two days moving bricks, so he drew the design draft and delivered it to the hidden jewelry.

During the waiting time, Xie Yan tried his best to absorb all the information in this world, and read Xie Yan's textbooks from childhood to adulthood, and understood and digested them.

"Da, can you understand everything?" Xiao Ba couldn't help asking when he saw that he was so focused.

Although there was a big gap between the intellectuals in the world and this world in the past, didn't the people in this world start learning from a blank space? 

The knowledge of elementary and junior high school is quite simple for Xie Yan. After all, when the game makers designed him, he set his IQ to be far above the average level, so he can learn everything very quickly.

"It's not difficult, just read more," Xie Yan closed a biology book, "and I found this subject quite interesting." 

After he passed through, he became very interested in modern medicine, and modern medicine is also based on Biology is one of the basic disciplines. Xie Yan wanted to try to learn the medical skills of this era, so he liked biology very much.

"Then when you go to university, you can take the biology department." Xiaoba suggested at the right time.

Xie Yan frowned, "I'm also very interested in scalpels."

"That's it," Xiao Ba changed his position on his shoulders, "You can learn all of them!"

These things will be said later, the most important thing at the moment is Whether the design draft can be seen by the people of the hidden company.

With hidden jewelry, general manager Wei Heng felt a headache when looking at the selected design drawings.

Sitting in front of him is Xu Zheng, the special assistant of the president of Fengyuan Pharmaceutical. Fengyuan Pharmaceutical is regarded as a leader in the pharmaceutical industry in Huaguo. If it was a few years ago, Qi's Group would not have dared to compete with it.