"This little emperor's ending is also quite pitiful, he was shot to death on the dragon chair by the rebels, and died young!" Seeing the emperor's good-looking appearance, Xiao Ba couldn't help feeling sympathy.

"Silent is alive and well, the little emperor will not die." Xie Yan comforted the crying little eight in his heart, and when he heard the emperor say "good" three times in a row, he thought this little emperor was quite interesting.

After entering the city, the Silent Three Hundred Guards stayed outside the city, and Xie Yan entered the palace with Silent to attend the celebration banquet.

The celebration banquet was fairly harmonious, and the ministers gave face very much. They didn't do anything immediately after Shen Jing returned to Beijing. Everyone drank wine and dined in earnest, and was driven back to the mansion by the emperor, leaving him alone.

Xie Yan had no place to live in Beijing. After leaving the palace, he was led by Feng Yang and Cao Jin to the general's mansion, which had been idle for a long time.

"After you and the general entered the palace, Lao Cao and I cleaned the general's mansion," Feng Yang pushed open a door for Xie Yan, "This is a room for you, you can see if it suits you, if not Just change another one."

Feng Yang and Cao Jin have been with him for many years and have been living in the border barracks, and there is no house in the capital, so every time they return to the capital, they will stay at the General's Mansion, and this time is no exception.

Anyway, Silent has no wife and no children. Except for the housekeeper and servants, he is the only one in the house. The house is so big, and it will be more lively with a few more people.

Xie Yan had no requirements for the house, so he smiled and replied, "Thank you, Brother Feng."

"Don't be polite to me," Feng Yang patted him on the shoulder, "By the way, generals usually stay in the palace for a long time. Rest early, don't wait for the general." 

Before Xie Yan responded, he waved away.

The night is cold as water.

After taking a bath, Xie Yan was dressed in obscene clothes, and was about to rest on the couch after extinguishing the candle, when he heard a sudden noise outside the door. slumber.

In an instant, the window was carefully pushed open, and the person who came in was extremely cautious. If Xie Yan's ears were not good, he probably wouldn't have heard the movement he made.

A faint scent of wine drifted into the curtain with the breeze. The visitor walked slowly to Xie Yan's couch, his eyes penetrated the curtain, and under the lush moonlight, he quietly watched the sleeping face of the boy. After a long time, he reached into the curtain and bent over to caress Xie Yan's cheek. His eyes were full of lust, and his breathing gradually became heavier.

Wine can make you daring, not to mention that this person in front of him is a treasure that he has been thinking about for a long time. The man's scorching eyes are on the boy's face, like an alpha wolf who is patrolling the territory, and will swallow the prey he catches in the next second. Eat into your stomach.

It's just that the young man is already asleep, and he is tired from traveling these days, so it is better for him not to disturb him. He came here just to have a look, not to do anything. But he still overestimated himself. In the face of teenagers, his self-control was simply vulnerable.

leave now! Otherwise, if you stay any longer, Ah Yan will be woken up! The man screamed wildly in his heart, trying to stop his behavior. In the end, reason prevailed. The man took his hand back and turned to leave.

"Xiao Jiu..." The dream on the bed instantly stopped him from leaving. The man suddenly looked at the young man, his fragile rationality suddenly collapsed, who is Xiao Jiu! Why do teenagers call other people's names?

Jealousy overwhelmed his brain, and before he could react, his body rushed over to suppress the boy. Such a big movement naturally "wakes up" Xie Yan, he opened a pair of hazy eyes, looked at the aggrieved and helpless man, "Silence, you..." 

The soft lips were suddenly blocked by the man, and he kissed a few frantically. To take all his breath away, the man's right palm carefully supported the back of his head, while the other hand reached down.

Xie Yan closed his eyes, and a slight smile appeared on his lips. This man would be cowardly if he didn't put any pressure on him. Jealousy really easily made people lose their minds.

"Ah Yan, you promised me that what you said should be counted." Shen Si bit his lips, his voice was hoarse, his eyes were sticky, and even though he was about to bear it, he still asked Xie Yan's wishes.

What responded to him was Xie Yan's warm kiss.

The moonlight is like training outside the house, and the red waves inside the house are surging into the sky.

Early the next morning, as soon as Xie Yan opened his eyes, he met the man's eyes that were both happy and aggrieved.

"I'm going to court today, get up quickly." Xie Yan pushed Shen Si's generous chest.

Silent didn't forget the Xiaojiu he said last night. Although he kept asking Ah Yan to call his name last night when he was doing it, that Xiaojiu still made him eat until now.

"Ah Yan, who is Xiaojiu?"

Seeing him finally asking, Xie Yan showed a smile. When he saw the man leaving last night, he deliberately said "Xiao Jiu" to make him jealous. Now it seems that the effect is obviously excellent, and last night was very refreshing.

"Xiao Jiu is a stray dog ​​I picked up before. I took care of him for many years, but he finally left me."

Although he was confused that the training camp could still raise dogs, Silent didn't ask any more questions, as long as the boy said what he said all believe.

"I won't leave you." He firmly assured in Xie Yan's ear.

After the two finished washing, they changed into court clothes, and went to the palace under Feng Yang's surprised eyes, leaving Feng Yang standing there and scratching his head awkwardly, thinking: The general actually came out of the small room, it seems that he was not well prepared , I would have known that Xiao Xie Xie should be placed in the general's room!

Above the court, Silent stood at the top of the generals, and the fourth-rank Xie Yan was separated from him by several generals. However, both of them have excellent looks, and they are particularly eye-catching among the crowd of generals.

Those generals who had always thought Silent and vulgar-looking scolded in their hearts: I thought the generals were like-minded people, but unexpectedly, they betrayed them and led the way with Xie Guerilla.

Wen Chen thought in his heart: For such romantic figures as General Shen and General Xie, as military generals, it is simply a waste of time!

When the emperor came to court and began to discuss state affairs, Zhao Yushi came out to impeach Silent, and he bitterly recounted the matter of Silent covering up Xirong's fine work and beating up the royal family, which made the atmosphere in the hall more subtle.

Some people secretly observed the emperor's expression, and some people often secretly glanced at Silent and Xie Yan. Everyone knew that Xie Yan was rumored to be Xi Rong's fine work before, just because he killed Huyanzhi before, no one believed it without conclusive evidence, and the matter was over. And they all heard about Shen Si's beating Wei Qian, some thought it was credible, some thought it was nonsense.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Yushi actually publicly impeached these two matters in the early days. If there is no evidence to rely on, he is likely to be dismissed from office.

Zhao Yushi said that his mouth was dry, and when he saw the silence in the courtroom, he couldn't help but glance at Guan Feng, who lowered his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes, feeling a little uneasy in his heart.

After he denounced Silent, the emperor sat on the dragon chair with no expression, his index finger resting on the armrest and tapped slowly.

The emperor's gaze fell on Shen Jing's face that was as dark as water, and he laughed at his pretentiousness, and then said, "Does Shen Aiqing have something to say?"

"Your Majesty, Wei Chen thinks that everything needs evidence, and what Mr. Zhao said can be proved by witnesses. , physical evidence?" Shen Si's brows were wrinkled, as if he was angry.

Many civil servants sneered in their hearts: A general is a general, and they can't hold back about this.

Zhao Yushi was well prepared this time. He summoned his courage, looked directly at the silence, with a straight face, and said, "Can General Shen dare to confront the Prince of Qi?"

As early as after Wei Qian was rescued and left Liyang City , Xie Yan and Shen Jing had already expected this to happen, Wei Qian and King Qi would never back down on this matter, and the reason why Shen Jing beat Wei Qian was also related to the brand on Xie Yan's waist.

Elaboration and beating seem to be two different things, but these two things are linked together because of Wei Qian's words.

"Why don't you dare?" The silent voice was loud and without any guilty conscience, which made the lively minister on the side feel a little dazed.

"Your Majesty, Wei Chen asked Prince Qi to enter the palace as a witness to confront him." Zhao Yushi was sure that the crime of beating the royal family in silence could not escape.

The emperor naturally agreed.

In an instant, Wei Qian, the prince of Qi Wang, walked slowly to the hall, saluted the emperor, and got the emperor's permission to stand up behind. Due to a serious illness, he was extremely thin, with sunken cheeks and a sallow complexion, which made people feel heartbroken.

"Excuse me, Shizi, why were you injured in the northwest military camp?" Zhao Yushi began to ask.

Suppressing the hatred in his eyes, Wei Qian said calmly, "I was beaten by General Silent."

The ministers were in an uproar, the rumors were rumors, they laughed and laughed when they heard it, but now, Wei Shizi himself said that his injury was caused by a silent blow, although he could not just listen to his words, but think carefully, except for the Northwest Army. No one dared to beat Wei Shizi. Besides, it was said that Wei Shizi was both civil and military, no matter how bad it was, he would never be beaten like this by an ordinary junior general. It seemed that Silent was quite suspicious.

"General Shen has something to say?" Zhao Yushi stared at Silent, but he wanted to see how Silent made a sophistry.

"He said it was me who beat him, but I beat him?" Shen Si sneered, "Does Master Zhao not understand human language? What I want is evidence."

Wei Qian turned around abruptly and said with a gloomy smile, "Dangtang General, it really opened my eyes to whether I dared to do it or not. I wonder, besides you in the military camp, who would have the ability to make me have no resistance? If it wasn't you, why would you execute Wang Biao with a guilty conscience?"