I felts Finn's arms wrap around my waist, his head nestled in my neck. His lips left a trail of soft, seductive kisses as he slowly dragged his lips up my neck till they nibbled on my earlobe. I tried to resist letting a moan lose but nevertheless my body betrayed me.

"I mean," Finn whispered in my ear as his hands started to slowly caress my body, one slowly spanning across my stomach before drifting lower where it caressed my upper thigh. The other hand made its way upwards, lightly dancing over my breast before reaching my neck where it slowly encased it in its grip, turning my head to face Finn's. "Who could keep their hands to themselves when there's a woman as beautiful as yerself in the same room as them."

I breathed in deeper and faster, my head dizzy as if the oxygen wasn't reaching my brain. My chest moved up and down in a rapid pace, my body igniting in tingles where Finn's wandering hand touched it.

Then Finn placed his lips on mine and it was as if the world exploded.

My eyelids closed but it was like a fireworks show was taking place. Bursts of pink, orange, red, blue, purple exploded in front of my eyes. Finn grasped my hips tightly, releasing my neck, and pulled me closer to his body. My chest was pushed up hard against his own bare one, my legs tangled with his as the kiss deepened and the tempo increased.

Finn's lips were slightly dry and cracked, making the kiss faintly callous. His stubble had started to grow out and I found it slightly sexy. The hairs harshly rubbed against my own fair skin, the friction sending pleasurable trembles down my spine.

Finn ran his tongue over my lips, demanding entry. Which I gladly gave. Finn's arms wrapped tighter, if that was possible, around my waist as I threaded my fingers in his hair, often pulling on strands of his hair, causing his own deep moans to be released.

My body flew in the air momentarily and a squeak escaped my lips before I found my legs wrapped around Finn's waist and he strode over towards the bed. My mind was locked away from my body as I let the pleasure take over me as Finn brought us both on top of the bed. He leant over me, running his lips over my neck as I released small moans of pleasure.

Finn's hand started to undo the tie on the front of my dress before the realisation of what we were doing finally hit my brain.

"Stop." I said whilst trying to sit up but Finn pushed my hips back on the bed, "Stop."

"Why lass," Finn grunted as he pushed himself up onto his palms, looking down on me, a small glare on his face. You would think he was a little boy whose ice cream had fallen on the floor, with the sad puppy look on his face. "I thought ye were enjoying yerself."

"I was." I said, letting a small laugh slip at the annoyed look on his face, "but I'm not having sex with you when I know there are a hundred warriors outside the window camping who will most likely hear you, and probably me."

"Ye didn't have a problem making love with me in the inn." Finn retaliated.

"Yeah, well, I don't have to explain myself to you." I said and smacked him on the arm, pushing him off me.

Finn gasped my thighs and pulled me back to him so I straddled him whilst he lay flat on the bed. I giggled at him, my fingers grazing softly over his chest.

"I love ye." Finn said suddenly and I looked up at him. His eyes sparkled with desire and love, a small shadow of a smile on his lips.

"I love you too," I replied, leaning down and kissing him softly before pulling myself back up when I felt his hands tighten, "but I'm still not having sex with you."

"Ye are wicked." Finn said as I clambered off him and walked over to the other side of the room where I untied my dress and flung it on a chair that lay in front of a dressing table adjacent to the wardrobe.

The Highlanderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें