Chapert-2 The 4th Floor

Chapter-2

Now- Olivia

A warm hand travelled from my shoulder to my neck, forcing me down to her. Her heavy breathing made goosebumps on my neck, her forehead and neck were covered in sweat with deep blush on her cheeks.

She was so beautiful.

I gently side her soft hair from her face.

"Hey, you okay?" I kiss her on her lips.

"Never been more alive," she said while panting. I chuckle and look down between us, my naked body covering her every inch, I didn't want to move because it all feel too real to be a dream. We were only sixteen years old when Sebel gave her virginity to me that night.

I stare into her deep green eyes with a blue ring."You have the most beautiful eyes, Bel." I lay down beside her, and she placed her head on my chest.

She smiled and laughed. "I can't explain how bliss I am," she whispers against my ear, making my heart stop for a second.

"I love you, Bel." I said with a huge grin.

Olivia......

Olivia......

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me you slept at the station.." a high pitched voice studded me form sleep.

Kristen's figure was blocking the sunlight for hurting my eyes.
"I am sorry, I lost the last train and my phone's dead," I yawned and rubbed my eyes, trying to garin my surroundings.

She was still in her yesterday cloth, her under shirt have wrinkles and blazer was damp on her right arm. She look exshosted.

Her tall black heels actually blocked the light, and her blond hair was waving from the wind. Not surprised.

"Why don't you take a cab?" she taps her foot on the floor. How was she so comfortable in those heels?

"At least you could've informed me that you were safe. I was losing my mind over there," she moved her hand in her hair, frustrated with me.

"I just want to go home," I say to her and push from the chair, walking toward the car. "Olivia, don't act like you don't even know me," she grabbing my arm.

"Three years, Olivia. Three. Years. I tried my best everyday in hopes that one day you would love me back." Her blue eyes vibrating form rang.

Don't get me wrong, Kristen's a beautiful woman, in fact the most beautiful woman I ever see, she has that type of beauty you didn't find on a magazine page or TV shows. She's smart, passionate, and has the know-how-to-care attitude. She is a beauty with brains. I wish I could just fall in love with her.

I really do.

"Now I'm questioning if this was all a waste of time," her words broke my running thoughts.

When I found out Sebel left Ohio, she was the only one who helped me. When my mother died, she went to New York with me and never left, not for one day. She left everything for me.

"Kristen, don't get me wrong. I do care about you," I looked into her blue eyes, her intense gaze making me uncomfortable.

"Don't you dare to say what we have was a mistake. You are everything I have" I wimp from the pain in my arm.

She releases my arms like it was on fire, and unsaid tears fill her eyes.

"If she loves you, she never leaves, Olivia," she says in her cold voice without breaking eye contact .

"She didn't leave me, I am the one who left her alone in that town!" I shouted back.

There was a long awkward silence between us, until I broke the ice.