Looking at the increasingly plump little hamster, a drop of saliva flowed from the corner of the little cat's mouth.

Sizzle slack~

The little hamster runs quickly, grows strong, and then eats you in one bite.

The little hamster shivered: the runner is suddenly not fun anymore.

The little cat was having a good time when the door of the president's office was suddenly pushed open.

The female secretary politely and enthusiastically invited Gu Yanming into the president's office.

"Mr. Gu is in a meeting, please wait a moment."

Gu Yanming showed his gentle smile, "Okay, don't worry." The

female secretary looked at this handsome and gentle man with a crazy face, and brought it to the man diligently. coffee.

Gu Yanming is very good at observing words and expressions, and naturally he can see what the female secretary thinks of him.

He smiled more tenderly at the female secretary, "Today's clothes are beautiful."

"Thank you." The female secretary's face immediately turned red, and she ran out shyly.

The little cat turned her head to look at Gu Yanming, and the smile on the man's face instantly became cold and terrifying when the female secretary left and he was the only one left.

Hmph, he really read it right, this man really is a badass.

Baba Mama said, if you encounter such a bad guy, you should hide away quickly and protect yourself.

The little milk cat stepped on its short legs, quickly hid behind the hamster cage, and then stuck out half of its head to observe Gu Yanming secretly.

Gu Yanming turned his head to look at the white kitten's tail and half round head exposed behind the hamster cage, and stood up with a chuckle.

He came here today to take advantage of Gu Yanqing's meeting, just to find the beautiful cat-eared boy who was pure and seductive that day.

Since that day, he has often fantasized about pressing the cat-eared boy under his body and ravaging him, and he has dreamed many times in his dreams.

The dream is so beautiful and beautiful, and the voice of the young man's panting, crying and begging for mercy is so sweet.

He couldn't help but come again to taste the beauty.

Although the cat-eared boy is still Gu Yanqing, he will grab him into his hands one day.

At that time, you can toss as much as you want.

Anyway, sooner or later it will become his thing, what's wrong with him coming to get close now?

Perhaps, if the cat-eared boy was gentle and controlled, he could threaten people to get what they want today.

Gu Yanming thought so, he loosened his tie, and couldn't help raising the corners of his lips happily.

But he searched all over the lunch break, cloakroom, and the entire CEO's office, but he didn't even see the shadow of the cat-eared boy.

It doesn't seem to be here today.

Gu Yanming felt a little boring.

He walked to the hamster cage, grabbed the kitten by the tail and dragged the kitten out.

"Hey, little guy, the last time was big enough."

It was very painful to be dragged by the tail. The little milk cat was so painful that it sighed at Gu Yanming. A bloody hole.

Gu Yanming shook off the little milk cat and stared at the little milk cat as if he was going to kill it instantly.

"Bastard! How dare you bite me!" The

little milk cat snorted fiercely at Gu Yanming, with its four short legs propped up on the ground in an attacking stance, all the fur on its body exploded.

"Meow!"

I'm not easy to mess with, bad guy!

Gu Yanming was so angry that he reached out and picked up the little milk cat.

At this moment, the door of the president's office was pushed open.

Gu Yanqing's voice sounded.

"Brother, what do you have to do with me?"

Gu Yanming quickly let go of the little milk cat and stood up, his original gloomy expression instantly turned into a gentle smile.

"It's okay, I'm just scheduled to rest today, come and see you." How could the

little milk cat not report the pain of being dragged by its tail.

Taking advantage of Gu Yanming's turn around to talk to Gu Yanqing, he showed his little fangs and jumped up and bit Gu Yanming's leg hard.

Gu Yanming was in pain, and threw the kitten out.

The little milk cat screamed "meow", and the little soft body slammed into the huge floor-to-ceiling glass window of the president's office.

Gu Yanqing screamed in surprise, rushed over and hugged the little milk cat in his arms.

"Brother, he's still young, how can you dump him so hard?"

Gu Yanming's face showed a panicked look, "He bit me, I subconsciously..." The

little milk cat lay dying in Gu Yanqing's arms , half-opened his eyes, glanced at Gu Yanqing with tears in his eyes, stretched out his soft tongue and licked the man's palm, then his head tilted, his neck softened, and he fainted completely.