The "bad guy"

lost the man's tough shackles, the little milk cat quickly shrank to the corner of the bathtub, and the little pearl fell down.

Only then did Gu Yanqing realize what he had done.

He almost became a slave of desire, plundering the little cat when he didn't want it, and hurting the little cat.

Gu Yanqing looked at the pitiful little milk cat with little pearls hiding from him, his heart felt like being scratched by a cat, it was numb and painful.

He approached the little milk cat and reached out his hand to touch the little milk cat's head to comfort him.

But he was yelled fiercely by the little cat's milk, which meant to warn him not to approach.

"Bad guy, boss, always bite me, don't come here!" The

little milk cat doesn't understand this, but thinks that the owner always bullies him when he becomes a human, and bites him so much that his mouth hurts.

Just like those bad dogs!

snort! He is angry!

Seeing the little milk cat resisting so much, Gu Yanqing lowered his hand and did not dare to come closer.

"Baby, I'm sorry, it's my fault for not being able to control myself for a while." The

little cat's eyes rolled around, "Then, since you feel sorry for me, can you not give me a bath?"

"No," Gu Yan said softly, "You now I'm all wet, so I have to take a shower quickly, otherwise I'll catch cold and get sick."

"Take a shower first, and then I'll buy you the fried chicken you like?"

"My dear."

Sure enough, he was Can't escape the shower.

The little milk cat was angrily, tears welling up in her big round eyes again, and she said in a milky voice, "Damn, you have to give me a bath when you bite me, woo woo woo."

"I hate you, big jerk."

Gu Yanqing sighed.

Now even if it is hated, there is no way to do it. I have to wash it quickly.

After washing, just coax more with fried chicken and small fish.

Gu Yanqing reached out and took the little milk cat back into his arms.

This time, his movements were very gentle, for fear of scaring the kitten again.

He gently hugged the kitten's soft body in his arms, patted his back for a while to comfort him, and then started to wash.

After the little milk cat becomes a human, taking a bath is not so complicated, but the process is a bit shy.

Gu Yanqing tried his best to endure the temptation.

First, I washed the soft and tender face of the kitten, and cut the pointed nails.

Then send the expensive shampoo specially designed for bathing kittens, apply it all over the body, and rub it.

The shampoo used for bathing kittens is milk-scented. When applied to the fluffy kitten, it smells like a soft and sweet milk cake.

When applying it somewhere, Gu Yanqing's Adam's apple moved slightly and turned his head away.

The little milk cat didn't even know about it, and was playing happily with the little yellow duck.

"Dududu, huhuhuhu, little duck rushes to duck!"

But the touch is unavoidable.

After bathing the kitten, apply the milk-scented lotion and protein lotion all over the body.

Gu Yanqing had already endured that his eyes were red, and something swelled up to the point of exploding.

After he wrapped the kitten in a bath towel and carried it to the bed, he quickly went to the toilet.

An hour later, Gu Yanqing came out wrapped in a bath towel.

When he walked into the room, the little milk cat was holding his butt up, stretching his soft waist and stretching his waist.

The little milk cat has a keen sense of smell, wiggles its little nose, makes a little milk sound, stares at Gu Yanqing with round eyes.

"Bastard, why do you have a fishy smell on your body? Did you hide in it and steal small fish?!"

The little milk cat who had just taken a bath was fragrant and soft, white and tender, and on her fair and lustrous skin With a layer of light pink, her legs are slender and attractive, with a little face that is more delicate than an angel.

It looks extra tempting and delicious.

Gu Yanqing climbed onto the bed, and his eyes slowly approached the little cat.

"Baby is so smart, do you want to eat lollipops with dried fish flavor?" The

little milk cat's eyes lit up when she heard such good things as lollipops with dried fish flavor.

"Eat, eat, meow~"