Then it turned into a little milk cat, blinking big round eyes "meow".

It seemed to be urging "Let's go! Let's go! I want to eat delicious~"

Gu Yanqing smiled and put the kitten in his pocket and carried it downstairs.

The kitten is so small that it can fit in a suit pocket.

When he got to the car, Gu Yanqing took him out and held him in his arms.

Gu Yanming glanced at the little milk cat in Gu Yanqing's arms, and always felt a bit like the boy on Gu Yanqing's bed just now.

He showed a gentle smile, "Aqing, when did you get a cat?"

Gu Yanqing stroked the little milk cat, watching him waving his little claws and playing with the buttons on his suit, showing a smile unconsciously.

"I bought it more than a month ago."

"It's so cute." Gu Yanming reached out and wanted to touch the kitten.

The little milk cat snorted at him "ha"

this man made him feel very bad, so he didn't touch him!

Gu Yanqing hurriedly protected the little milk cat in his arms, and said dotingly, "He's afraid of life, brother, don't mind."

Gu Yanming retracted his hand and smiled gently, "It's okay." However, there was a hint of coldness in his eyes.

This beast dared to reject him like the Gu family.

Gu's father and Gu's mother hadn't seen Gu Yanqing for a long time. Today, we can finally have a meal together. During the banquet, we kept asking for warmth.

Gu Yanming was naturally left out.

But with a gentle smile on his face, he didn't show any dissatisfaction.

Gu Yanqing answered one after another, and kept his attention on the little milk cat.

Gu's mother raised two large Tibetan mastiffs, and Gu's house was equipped with a special pet nutritionist.

The pet nutritionist prepared his favorite crab meat and salmon for the kitten as instructed by Nurse Yan Qing.

The little milk cat propped up her short legs and ate happily, her face was buried in the rice bowl, and suddenly one of them was accidentally planted head down into the rice bowl.

Gu Yanqing let out a snort, lifted the little milk cat's head, took out a tissue and carefully wiped his face.

His son had a cold temper since he was a child, and Gu's father and Gu's mother rarely saw him show such a happy smile.

Unexpectedly, the cold-hearted son actually likes the milky kitten. Mother Gu

smiled, "If you like kittens, your Aunt Shen's puppet has recently given birth to a litter of kittens. Why don't you go check it out after dinner and pick one or two to keep?"

I like the youngest daughter of the Shen family, she is beautiful and generous, with a cheerful and lively temperament. The Shen family is also a consortium family that has a good relationship with the Gu family. Mother Gu has a close relationship with Mother Shen again.

Gu's mother introduced the person to Gu Yanqing, Gu Yanqing glanced at the photo and said that she was not interested, so Gu's mother gave up.

I didn't think it was because I didn't give up, I wanted to let them meet by looking at the kitten.