FINALE PART ONE 

Start from the beginning

"Then avenge him Son of Poseidon! Do what your brother could not and KILL A HUMAN! ALL HE EVER DID WAS KILL MONSTERS! RAISE THAT SWORD IT WS GIVEN TO YOU IN A WAY IT COULD HARM US THE SAME AS MONSTERS! WHY ARENT YOUR COUSINS HERE NOW? WHY ARENT THEY HERE TO SAVE PERSEUS JACKSONS LITTLE HELPLESS BROTHER!?"

Stiles looked down at the man and his sword, was this the only way? Boyd, Erica... was Percy back to full strength? He couldn't, not unless Percy had told him to. There was evil in this world the two had discussed the reason the blades changed to make sure the race would still live on but his brother always said he would make the move, to free stiles of the pain....

Percy was alive, they didn't know that. He wasn't going to fall to there threats or make him into a monster he wasn't going to be. Stiles took a deep breath and flung his sword away and heard it clatter across the basement.

"Weak the same as him,"Gerald said with a laugh. "You two would have made good hunters if we followed a code still."

"Keep taking your pills old man," Stiles snapped. "Hades will have his way with you, can't wait to see what twisted shit you deal with." Gerald snarled and marched forwards and sent his face toward Stiles face. Stiles reacted and grabbed the old mans hand before his own fist connected with the lead hunters nose sending him to the ground.

His pen came back to his pocket, and he spun around his footwork copying Percys as he dodged and sliced through the bullets the other hunters sent his way.

"You can't escape Stiles!"Gerald snarled as he rose his nose bleeding a suspicious amount of black blood more then red.

>>

"Cancer?" Percy asked curiously.
"Yes! I smelled it on him... it was like... I don't know it smelled like death... kinda like Nico!" Scott exclaimed.

"He is the son of death," Stiles muttered.

"Hey! I live here as well!" Nico called out from the other room. Scott winced slightly as he looked towards Percy.

"You look like you have a plan Scott, lay it on me man," Percy said with a small smile. "Remember I won't always be here you guys are going to have to be strong and make these on your own. I trust you guys."

"Okay so... he takes pills," Scott started with a sigh. "I know you've seen it around school and all but on the dot every two hours he has to take pills. Goes to the hospital according to my moms logs once to twice a week he has cancer. What if he's looking for dereks bite? The whole revenge for my daughter thing is to get Derek to bite him, and his goal is to get the bite, survive and kill Derek!"

"I could see that from the sleezbag," Stiles muttered. "So protect Derek?"

"Derek can take him unless we're all separated. The whole step ahead feeling... the attack the other night where the shot a rocket at the Hale house... they want to push us to our worst. We can't allow that," Percy muttered. "Especially the either of you. Even if they're told not to follow a code it's bread into them. We can't kill our hurt them to bad our they'll do the same to us. Either a wolfsbane bullet or 50 Cal in the head."

"Dark, so what do we do?" Stiles asked. Percy didn't respond instead he looked at Scott with a slight smile on his face.

"I don't know," Scott mumbled.
"Scott, there's a reason If Derek fails it's you," Percy informed him as he patted his back lightly. "You have a heart, you have the brains tell me man, what do you think?"

"Posion him with mountain ash," Scott sighed as he placed a pill holder infront of them. "Each one of these has mountain ash in them. It'll make his cancer worse right now. And it'll take a certain type of wolfsbane to cure, with or without a bite."

"Let Derek bite him," Percy mumbled. "Let him think he won.... Plant them on him when you can Scott."

>>

Let him think he won.

"ALLISON!" Stiles snapped after he hit a hunter in the face with the hilt of his sword. He held his arms out wide and looked her dead in the eye.

"I'll give you one last chance for his sake!" Stiles screamed.

LET THEM THINK THEY WON
PLEASE PROVE US ALL WRONG FOR PERCY

"CHOSE YOUR SIDE NOW! SAVE ERICA AND BOYD I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME! IF YOU EVER CARED ABOUT HIM! IF YOU TEULY LOV-!" Stiles was cut short as an arrow shot through his hand making him drop his sword in pain.

She truly was lost wasn't she? Manipulated so poorly? How? Stiles thought sadly as he looked at the hunter gaining there footing to attack him. He wanted to tell her he was alive, maybe it was for his own sake. But he gave her a chance, it was over now. Even if he could hold his own he had to make them think he had one.

The first fist came, then the second, the third, and until Stiles Had lost count until there was a ringing of the doorbell. The house fell silent, as all eyes glanced towards upstairs.

PERCY? Stiles hoped.

"WHO IS IT?" Gerald yelled up.

"There's no one we can see through the peep hole sir!" A hunter shouted down.

"Oh I'm insulted, only three of you! And not the whole crew? How many of you are there in here?" Stiles muttered as he pushed himself up.

"Forty hunters, don't bet on your cousins god spawn," Gerald snapped as he sent his boot to stiles eye knocking him down back to the floor. Suddenly the doorbell started spamming, again and again And again.

Stiles didn't know who it could be, but he had a hope. Yet if his hope was correct, he knew Percy was back... and Percy was done playing the nice guy.

>

The hunters all gathered by the door as Gerald and Allison made there way up to the main floor and eyed the front door as the doorbell was being spammed aggressively.

Ding-ding -ding -ding- ding -ding -ding -ding ding -ding -ding -ding- ding -ding -ding

"Alright." Gerald snapped angrily. "Let the cousins make there move! Arms drawn and beware of lighting! Turn all of the lights on the house on and throw flashlights in the shadows!" Once that was all done, as the doorbell confused to ring aggressively the door was thrown open, Gerald, Allison, and about ten hunters made there way on the front porch to be met by nothing. Confused they waited, before the dew/frost on the front lawn started to fly backwards and form into being.

"Impossible," Gerald whispered as he took a hesitant step backwards. Allison's eyes were wide, it couldn't be.

A hooded figure formed in the middle of the lawn his fist clenched around a pen.

"ILL ASK ONLY TWO TIMES!" The figure shouted. "GIVE THE SON OF POSEIDON BACK AND YOU CAN WALK AWAY WITH YOUR LIVES!" The figure shouted.

"And who are you to make demands to me?" Gerald shot back hoping that it wasn't what he thought. While Allison didn't move, her bow threatening to fall from her hands.

The hooded man looked up, sea green eyes glowing more powerful then anyone had ever seen. The hoodie burned off of him as if the power the man held was to strong for the fabric, the cap of the pen flew off and the all to Galilee sword RIPTIDE came into view. The shaggy jet black hair fell upon his face, yet the eyes glowed through it more dangerous then ever.

"Once more then," Percy Jackson snarled venomously. "GIVE ME MY STILES BACK!"

THANKS FOR READING STAY TUNED FOR THE FINALE PART 2

IM SORRY IF I HURT YOU.