FINALE PART ONE 

Took a minute but decided to give you guys what's completed. Wanted to make this the last chapter but hey, Ik you guys want and DESERVE  the update. So here's part one. Part 2 is coming soon I promise. As always please like and comment your hearts out it keeps me going. Thank you guys for your support through this story, the finale part 2 will come soon I promise.
At the end I'll tell you what it'll titled.

The finale part 1: A Premature Victory

Stiles eyes slowly opened as the cracklings of electricity made its way to his ears. Becoming aware of his surroundings he noticed he was on the floor of an unfinished basement. Grunting he pushed himself up off the cold floor and glanced around. He could hear muffled grunting, and his eyes snapped towards the stairwell where he saw Erica and Boyd tied up there eyes wide as they looked at him.

"Oh no," Stiles muttered as rushed towards them, he reached out ignoring there pleas and felt an electric blast fly through his arm, sending him back. He noticed the wires wrapped all around them, all he had to do was turn the voltage down and he could get them out. Percy was counting on all of them, and if he could get Erica and Boyd back to help he knew that could only turn the tide.

Yet before he could reach out and grab the red box his hand was slapped by a cane. He winced and held his already slightly numb arm as he glanced up to se Gerald and some of his hunter goons.

"They're innocent! Gold eyes and weren't even turned when Kate was killed!" Stiles snapped as he backed up slightly his cleats hitting his pads that had been removed from him. Not that lacrosse pads would give him much protection from the fist to his face.

"Tell me Stiles? What do you know of your cousins?" Gerald asked calmly as the two men pulled there pistols out.

"Didn't you and your bitch of a granddaughter see enough for yourself?" Stiles barked out angrily as his hand ever so slightly slid into his pocket.

"I wouldn't do that Stiles," A voice shot out from the stairwell. Stiles eyes snapped upwards to see Allison with her bow and arrow drawn at him.

"How dare you," Stiles glared his eyes shining bright sea green in anger. Knowing he couldn't break the secret he brought out the angriest voice he could and screamed. "YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED PERCY AND YOU... YOU WENT AFTER MY DAD! ARE TOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THERE FAIT AS WELL? YOU WERE OUR FRIEND WE TRUSTED YOU! HE LOVED YOU!"

"Now now Son of Neptune, this isn't the time," Gerald stated reaching a hand out.

"Poseidon," Stiles snapped back. "I know about the differences just because I'm west coast doesn't mean I'm Neptune!"

"Do you tell yourself that because you know you'd always be weaker then him? Always living in big brothers shadow? I think Peter said it before he died let me tell you again. Percy Jackson was the hero of heroes. Hercules can't even compare. The boy who walked through Tartarus, lived through two great prophecies and saw his race almost on the break of extinction... he was pushed to his limits and met his fate. No mythology hero ever gets a happy ending Stiles," Gerald spoke calmly even though his men were backing him into a corner.

"No, because Percy told me my eyes would glow blue- if I was Roman the eyes would glow dark blue not sea green like his!" Stiles snapped as he shoved his hand into his pocket, rolling to his right he missed Allison's arrow and drew his sword. Knocking one of the men's feet out from underneath him and kicking his gun away, quickly putting his sword to the mans neck.

"Okay Stiles, son of Poseidon... why don't you tell me about your cousins?"

"You mean the daughter of Zeus and the son of Hades? The ones who would die for Percy? Or the son of Jupiter who is missing?" Stiles snapped angrily. "You messed with the wrong people Gerald, They won't stop till he's avenged!"