Freshman 002

It was the first day of school and Kaguya was getting ready. She placed her hair ornament on and took her school jacket and watched as the white to light purple gradiented veil with dark purple four point stars fell on her back.

She looked at herself in the mirror satisfied with appearance she took her CAD and put it safely in her uniform

"Kaguya, it's time to go." Haruto said as he knocked on her door.

"Okay." She said, and admittedly she was a tad bit nervous as and Miyuki were going to present a speech in front of the student body.

☆☆☆☆☆

Once they got there they made their way to the auditorium. Kaguya and Haruto came by to find Miyuki scolding her brother.

"What are you doing so early?" Haruto asked.

"Kaguya, Haruto!" Miyuki said as they turned to face the cousins who just joined them.

"Kagyya tell them! Nobody beats Brother on tests of taijutsu and neither does anyone beat Haruto at Ninjustsu! And Brother's magic--"

"Miyuki!" Tatsuya scolded making her gasp and face him realising her mistake she felt guitly.

"Miyuki." Kaguya said as she gently took her hand. "I don't like the results of our brother's status either, but what can we do, but we should be consider their feelings as well amd try not to be too selfish. " She said.

"I-I'm sorry." Miyuki apologized. It wasn't her fault though and Tatsuya pat her head.

"You got angry on my behalf, which makes me happy. That feeling always saves me." He said.

"That's a lie. Brother, you always scold me." Miyuki pouted and the other pair of siblings gave each other a glance and smiled.

"It's not a lie. Just like how your always think about him, he's always thinking about you...same goes for us, after all we're all best friends. So stop being brat." Haruto smirked and she gasped.

"H-Haruto!" She exclaimed furiously as the blush on her cheeks got even darker as she spun around refusing to face them.

"Miyuki. Even if you don't present the speech, a 2nd course student like me wouldn't be picked to replace you. You're smart enough to know that." Tatsuya said.

"Th-that's..." She muttered.

"It's time you two, you'll be late for rehearsals." Haruto said as he looked at the time of his pocket watch.

"Let's go Miyuki." Kaguya said.

"I understand. I'm sorry for being selfish, Brother." Miyuki said.

"Do your best you two, we'll be looking forward to it." Tatsuya said.

"We'll be going now." They bowed.

"Go on." He said. Miyuki then took Kaguya's hand and rushed towards the flight of stairs.

"Make sure to watch us you two!" She said waving back to them before continuing up the stairs with Kaguya.

"How do you suppose we kill time, Tatsuya?" Haruto asked.

"I'm not sure." He said and they left the building to walk.