Theo stepped forward.

"Kai is working you'll meet him at dinner, I'll show you to your bedrooms so you can freshen up." I noded and we followed him up the stairs.

"Your bedrooms are at the end of the hall, they are connected since mom and dad had to keep an eye on you both." I nod and say a quick thank you and we go to our rooms.

I get to mine and it's all girly and pink and Gray's had a bunch of blues.

Basically we still had our rooms from when we were kids and that's definitely gonna change.

Gray comes to my room when he's finished and I hear him chuckling, I walk out my closet and glare at him.

"It's so girly." He laughs and I glare harder.

"Shut up." He finally calms down and sighs.

"Are you almost done? I'm bored." I chuckle.

"Yes you big baby-"

I was gonna continue but was cut off with a knock on my door. I walk over to open it and I see Austin.

"Come down for dinner." I nod and finish up.

Gray and I walk to the kitchen with Austin's help of course and see this beautiful dining room.

       The dining room

(Just the table not the room, the room is a lot larger)

                            The seating

When we all finally sit down and even though Gray is supposed to be across from me and he knows, he still sits in the seat next to me.

Everyone ignores it and the big guy I don't recognize speaks up.

"Hi, I'm Kai your oldest brother." I nod and replied. "Hi."

Soon the food comes out an I see Milo whisper to Gray. "You don't talk much." and he didn't respond so I did for him.

"He doesn't talk to anyone he doesn't trust." Everyone looks at him but continues eating.

We finish and I wish everyone a good night because the flight really wore me out and it's getting late.

Before we are able to walk up the stairs Kai says.

"You're going shopping with Austin and Theo for stuff you might need for school and general use things."

I nod with an ok and we walk up to our rooms. I shower, hop in bed, and let the darkness engulf me.

~~~~~~

I woke up to a sleepy Gray climbing in my bed and I knew it was because of nightmares. We cuddled and went back to sleep.

Few hours later it's time to go shopping so we get up. I shower and hear a knock on my door. I open it.

"Heyy!!! Ready to go shopping?" I hear Theo scream excitedly.

"Yea, I have to paint and grab furniture for my room." I grab my phone and wallet. I then hear Gray walk out and we both walk with Theo downstairs and meet Austin at the door.

We all go to the garage, hop into Austin's car, and drive off.

We finally get to the store after 20 minutes.

I go off to the paint section. I choose my paint color and furniture which will be delivered to the house and go to the school supplies and clothes.

I pick everything I need and go to meet back up with Gray who's already done. We load up the car and go back home to set everything up.

                              ~~~~~~

We get back home and the guards bring everything to my room. I go paint my room and set up my furniture.

By the time I'm done I'm exhausted and take a nap.

                          Her room

               Their connected bathroom

I wake to a knock on my door.

"Come down for dinner." Milo says I respond with an ok.

I go to Gray's room and find him asleep, I wake him and we find our way downstairs to the table.

We sit down and have a normal talk while eating minus Gray, kinda like a semi normal family.

We get up to say goodnight but Kai stops us.

"Meet me in my office we have to go over some rules and you both start school on Monday." I nod and we find our way to his office.

We all finally get to the office and we sit down.

"You both start school Monday with Austin and Theo and we need to set some rules.

#1: Always tell one of your brothers where your going. Fine.

#2: No boyfriend but you can have boy-friends if one of your brothers approve. Mmm sure. (sarcastically)

#3: Don't talk back or argue. Nope

#4: No swearing. Definitely gonna break that.

I wait a little then say. "Is that it?" He replies. "Yep." I nod with a quick ok and goodnight then we go upstairs.

I get ready for bed, wish Gray goodnight, lay in my bed, and sleep.

                             ~~~~~~

AN: This was pretty much a filler. I don't have a schedule but eventually I'll make one until then I'll write when I can.