Chapter 10_Another Battle

(Yin pov)

Miyuki and I were searching for the suspicious lady and it was still night.

We returned home for the time being to ask Kurumi about someone from the DEM organization.

Yin:" So do you know the name of the blond women with purple eyes that looks to be on the age of about 40 from DEM?"

Kurumi:" Yes, her name is Ellen Mira Mathers. She's said to be the greatest wizard from DEM though i haven't fought her myself.

Yin:" Hmm... I see well anyway thanks see you later~!"

I teleported back with Miyuki on the island.

I seriously want to know why they are so eager to catch spirits like us.

What is their motive? What do they want with us?

I was suddenly brought back to my senses when i sensed a burst of spirit power.

We both nodded at each other and flew to its location

Miyuki:" Yin! I think they're started fighting again"

Yin:" Yeah. Let's change priority"

Miyuki:" So we're finally interfering with their fight?"

Yin:" No"

Miyuki stopped and then stared at him.

Yin also stopped and looked back on Miyuki.

Miyuki:" Huh?!"

Yin:" Let's first find Tohka. I sense danger"

Miyuki:" O.... Kay but why are we heading to the fights direction?"

Yin:" You'll see"

I then flew there with Miyuki following behind me.

Sure i can just teleport there but flying every once in a while can be very refreshing sometimes.

We kept flying and flying until we sensed another spirit power and this aura feels very familiar.

Yes. It's Tohka's spirit power and the playboy is with her too and it looks like they won't last that long.

Yin:" Found them"

I smirked and hasten my flight to their location.

Miyuki:" Yin, something doesn't feel right. That guy is radiating the same aura as us spirits"

Yin:" Yeah, he finally awakened his power but its still not enough to threaten us"

Miyuki:" Geez it's not like that playboy is going to kill us."

Yin:" In any case, that women..."

I glared at her from the shadows and she doesn't seem to notice it.

Yin:"... I want to peek into her memories"

I saw the playboy slashing the robot again and listened to their conversation.

Tohka:" Shido... Why do you have {Sandalphon}?"

Ellen:" Who are you, Shido itsuka?"

Shido:" A human... I think"

Yin(mind)" More like a hybrid"

Ellen:" I've changed my mind. You're both coming with me. Resistance is not recommended"

°

Miyuki:" Hey Yin. I got something to say to you"

Yin:" What is it?"