𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #37

Beginne am Anfang

"what are you trying to say, nia?"

"do you treat your other friends like how you treat me?" narnia repeated indifferently this time. 

dave chuckled, shaking his head. "i don't even like people like that, what makes you think i have the time to entertain every girl i come across like this, man?" he spoke harshly. 

"i'm just saying—"
"you're receiving this treatment because you'll soon be mine, my girl. my woman, you hear?"
"says who?"
"who else?" 

narnia stayed quiet. 

"don't say nothing stupid like that again; no other female compares to you," he said, before going silent as well, and moving onto her cuticles. 

". . . i'm sorry." narnia spoke again after a few minutes. 

dave raised his eyebrows, glancing up at her for a brief second. "you good man, but you should already know wassup with me and you."

"don't make me have to tell you again, i hate repeating myself." dave demanded, opening a freshly bought white nail polish bottle.

"okay." narnia answered quietly. 

the silent between them once again occurred, but this time it was brief and less agonizing.  

"how did you learn to do this?" narnia questioned, surprised overall by how good he is with making her feel good and secure. 

dave instantly smiled. "my sister, taught me everything i know."
"awwn, really?"
"yeah man, taught me how to do hair, cook, and everything. i still thank her till this day." dave ranted, coating one of narnia's toenails with white polish. 

"man," he shook his head. "there's so many stories i could tell you." dave laughed.
"well, go on, tell me! i want to know." narnia beamed.

dave grimaced, shaking his head. "nah, i don't want to bore you—" 

"tell me. i'm listening." narnia grabbed a fluffed pillow, getting ready to listen and laugh at dave reminiscing back on his childhood with his sister.

dave felt a wave of happiness, knowing someone other than his everyday people wanted to listen to his stories.

"alright, boom, so it was this dude. . ."

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 & 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭.

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭!