𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #37

Start from the beginning

❁ 

𝟮𝟱 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

as the sky began to falter, so did narnia's eyes. she grew more tired by the minute, waiting for dave in the peaceful scenery she was consumed in. 

"you tired, boo?" dave came back, holding two tubs. one filled with warm water, and the other filled with lotions, essentials oils, butters, and polishes. 

narnia immediately opened her eyes, sitting up. "no, i was just waiting for you, and got a little drowsy. where did you go?" she yawned, carefully stretching her arms and back out. 

dave reclined her seat. "finding stuff." he said, occupied, moving a small cushioned table towards narnia's legs. "put your feet up there."

"finding what, exactly? what are you doing, goofy?"

he smacked his teeth, setting the products on the light tray besides him. "i'm about to give you a pedicure." 

narnia laughed. no, it's alright. you don't have to do that, i'm fine."

dave stopped what he was doing, squinted his eyes, and averted his eyes towards narnia. "what did i say?"

narnia was taken back, her hand was placed on her chest. "well, okay." she discreetly placed her legs on the table.

dave nodded once and went back to what he was doing. 

after a few moments of setting up, he was finished. he made sure his hands where sanitized before he began. dave took narnia's legs and gently placed them in the warm lavender, hibiscus herbed water to let her feet settle and become soft. he sat behind her, on a stool.

"the food won't be ready until another hour or so. so i figured i'd just give you one of my infamous pedicures," he announced, lathering jojoba oil in his hands before spreading it over narnia's shoulders and collar bones. 

dave began to massage and squeeze narnia's skin, instantly relaxing her. she laid her head back on his legs, and enjoyed his hands caressing her. 

about ten minutes later, he slowly lifted narnia's head. and removed himself from the stool. she pouted, feeling annoyed. "why did you stop?" 

"i have to tend to your feet, girl." he laughed, sitting down on the floor, pulling narnia's legs out of the cooled-down water. 

he patted them dry, and began to moisturize her feet with whipped butter. 

"thank you, i really appreciate this." narnia spoke.

"this ain't nothing, just treating my best friend the best way possible." dave replied, with a smile.

narnia half-smiled, feeling a slight pull in her chest at that, "friend" word. 

". . . mm, do you treat all your girl-friends like this?" narnia asked with a slight attitude in her tone. and dave reckoned, he stopped what he was doing.