Robert and Chris have made several trips from the apartment to Scarlett house. Alexa was now standing in front of the apartment in the parking lot ready to go. This is it. The goodbye to the place that's been called 'home' for 3 years now.

"It'll be great Lex. I promise you I'll keep you safe and happy" Axel said whispering to her.

This is all too much for Lexa. With what had happened in the morning before going to school, what happened at school, that Jessica bitch comment and now, leaving the only place she's comfortable with for 3 years.

But as Alexa said, she'll do everything too to keep her twin brother happy and she doesn't wanna be the reason she ruins the happiness for him.

Does Scarlett and Lizzie watch from afar? Yes, they did. Did they hope for Alexa to cry? Yes, because it somehow concerns them watching Alexa keep her stoic face. It is not healthy at all.

"Kids, we have to go now. I'm sorry" Scarlett said to them guiltily.

Alexa broke the stare and climbed into the car and closed her eyes. No, she's not going to cry. Nothing could make her cry because she's one cold hearted bitch. She doesn't cry anymore.

Axel just keeps on holding her hand the entire car ride to Scarlett home.

-/-

Once they arrived, Axel was totally looking dumbfounded. This is a mansion not a house. It's fucking big. Well, they are not ready to see the house in New York yet. Oops? They still don't know that they are going to live in New York once the filming is done here. Welp, that's gonna be a problem in the future.

They got in the house. Chris and Robert have sorted most of their stuff in their assigned bedroom. But now, they all are very hungry and thank god Lizzie has ordered food from their favorite restaurant along with the twin's food.

"Lexie, you don't want to eat?" Lizzie asks when she notices that Alexa just stayed in the living room because she still didn't know where her room is.

But Alexa more surprised when Lizzie called her 'Lexie'

"I'm not really hungry though. Could one of you show me where my room is? I need to unpack and probably sleep because I'm tired" Alexa stated

"Bubs, you didn't eat this morning too" Chris exclaimed

"Please?" Alexa said pleadingly and everyone could see her begging through her eyes.

Now everyone can't say no to that face.

"Come on, I'll show you your room and you can rest there" Scarlett said, giving in much to her own dismay.

Scarlett and Alexa go upstairs to show Alexa her room, leaving the others in the kitchen.

"I know she looks like she pushes everyone away but deep inside of her, she wants everyone to stay with her. She just doesn't wanna get her hopes up. She doesn't want to feel her heart broken again at that. She does that as her defense mechanism. That include sarcasm and rudeness" Axel exclaimed

"I know buddy. I understand that. We'll do everything to make it up to you guys. We won't leave you guys again if that's what you are worried about. We've had enough with that. We're really, truly regret that" Chris stated

"Good. Because I would do anything to protect my sister from everything and anything. Even if that means possibly from you guys in the future in case something bad happens. I can't watch her in pain anymore. She has had enough. And it's my turn to take care of her" Axel informs them.

This makes Chris, Lizzie and Robert eagerly want to know what happened in the past? What bad things make Alexa and Axel turn out to be like this? Chris really wants to know but he knows they didn't reach that stage yet. And he believes in process.

"I swear to myself too that I'll keep you both safe, happy and protected too. I'll do anything to make you trust us back. I promise buds and I won't do anything stupid ever again." Chris said truthfully

"I know and I thankful for that, that now I have you both in our lives" Axel replied smiling sadly at Chris

"And you have your godparents here too" Robert chimed in making Axel aware that they are actually here in the kitchen too.

"Yeah about that though. You guys are our godparents?" Axel asks

"Well I'm your sister's godmother. Robert is you both godfather and Susan, his wife is your godmother" Lizzie stated

"Cool. So, have you guys been friends since before we were even born?" Axel started asking his one in a million questions. They continued telling him things when they were still little and before they sent them into foster care until Scarlett came back downstairs and joined them too. 

----------- 

Oh dear Lex.