²⁷-. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫

Zoya woke in a state of panic when she heard Peetas voice

Zoya woke in a state of panic when she heard Peetas voice. "I'll add that to the list of words to try and figure you out."

Zoya rubbed her eyes, placing a hand on his shoulder. Peeta looked down. "I'm sorry. I just can't tell what's real and what's made up anymore."

Zoya frowned. " But, Peeta, at least you're trying. Better then most would do if they were you."

"Just ask." Finnick spoke up. "That's what Annie does."

Peeta turned his head to meet Zoyas eye. "You don't ask."

She swallowed, because she forgot she was his greatest influence now. "I do ask, just not infront of everyone."

"You ask Finnick?" he blinked.

"And Roz. Haymitch sometimes." Zoya inhaled as she nodded her head. "You can ask too."

Peeta swallowed. "Who?"

"Any of us." she shook his head, thumb running across the back of his hand. "Whatever isn't all there."

Peeta looked in Katniss' direction. "Your favorite color is green. Is that real?"

"Yeah. It's real." she spoke in return. "Yours is orange, so is Roz's. Zoyas is blue, Finnicks is too. I realized this when you two were gone, and it was just the three of us."

Zoya looked over, Katniss was hurt, that much was clear. She wasn't good at showing love or affection, but not having Peeta or Zoya was rough on her, it was terrible. Now, they were back, but different. Peeta nodded. "Thank you."

"You're a painter." Katniss went on. "You're a baker. You tried to teach Zoya, and she tried to teach me. You sleep with the windows open. Never take sugar in your tea. You always double knot your shoe laces."

They all watched in worry as Katniss stood. "You were right. I can't do this."

She walked as far away as she could, sitting with Roz as the curly haired girl took her hand. Zoya held Peetas hand as he looked over at her. "I don't think anything changed with you."

"What do you mean?" she faced him.

"My memories." he said in return. "I did try to teach you, but you did terrible and mixed up sugar and salt. Real or not real?"

"Real." she nodded.

"You snuck into the bakery to visit me but Snow scared you after so you ran to Katniss and her mother." Peeta blinked. "Not real?"

"That's real too." Zoya encouraged him.

"In the games, you fell off a cliff and I thought you were dead for a few second." the blonde looked down in worry. "I know that was real."

"But, we're okay." she promised, holding his face in her hands. "We're still real."

Peeta nodded as he shut his eyes. "Real."