²⁴-. 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

"Zoya, you're gonna have to take it easy

"Zoya, you're gonna have to take it easy." Roz tried to keep her in her bed.

"Get off, get off." Zoya tried to fight her off, yanking IV's out of her arms and pulling at the tube under her nose. "Get off of me! I can't breath!"

"They're gonna try to sedate you again, please, please calm down." Roz begged her, keeping her held as Zoya cried out, her back against the bed as she couldn't fight. She was always so much stronger then Roz ever was, her muscles tougher. But now she was weak and could barely move in the slightest.

"Let me go." Zoya cried, holding Roz's arms. "I need to see him."

"You don't want to see him right now, sweetie." Roz tried to comfort her.

"I need to!" Zoya cried out, going to try and fight again. "Katniss! Katniss, where are you! Katn-"

The girl walked in, her neck brace on with swollen eyes. Zoya froze, staring at her with terrified eyes. Roz let her go, brushing some of her thinning hair off her head. "It's not safe to see Peeta yet, Z."

Zoya sat up slowly, hadn't taken her eyes off Katniss. There was no way, it was impossible. Peeta wasn't a violent person, let alone to Katniss. He loved her, he protect her. Now she could barley speak and looked worse then she did. "Peeta did that?"

"H-" Katniss tried to speak, but her voice was ragged and loosening.

"No, no." Roz rubbed her arms as she sat down. "Don't talk. It'll make it worse."

Zoya looked to Roz finally. "I need to see him. He needs to know I'm okay. I need to know he's okay."

"He's not himself right now. At the Capitol, they used tracker jacker venom on him to change his memories. The ones with Katniss are completely different, we don't know if they changed for you too." Roz broke the news to her gently, but it wasn't soft enough to not see the pain and break within Zoyas eyes. "You need to recover."

"I'm okay." Zoya promised. "I have to do this."

"Zoya, you're not okay." Roz spoke in distress, panic setting in. "We have spent the last eight weeks worried about you. I've been hold up thinking you were dead, that i'd never see you again. I'll be damned if you risk your life willingly and that's how I loose you!"

Zoya was silent, inhaling as she looked down. Katniss reached over, grabbing her hand. Zoya met her eye, seeing the nod she gave her. She couldn't talk, but it was enough. Zoya squeezed her hand tightly. She looked to Roz. "Is he at least recovering okay?"

"He's starting to gain weight back, he's eating and healing." Roz nodded at her. "I've been checking on him every day for you. It'll take some time, but he won't be stuck like this forever."

Zoya swallowed. "They kept us separate, you know? At the Capitol. Most days i'd wonder if he was alive, what they were doing to him. I never knew, but tracker jacker venom? This isn't fair. He doesn't deserve any of this!"