They look vaguely alike, I'm think she may look like her father more who isn't present. I heard he passed away a while ago, therefore Luis stepping up and taking charge.

"Leave her alone, mamá!" Elena dragged her mom back a little as Valeria went to talk to me again. "I'm sure she's tired, let them freshen up." She looked between me and Luis now, who stood dangerously close behind me, his hand on my waist. "I'll show you to your room." She teasingly winked at me and I laughed at her joke.

"Niña tonta." Luis lightly slapped the back of her head, Elena laughing along with me as she walked up the stairs, me after her.

We walked into the room, rays of sunlight seeping into the room past the light and thin white curtains, the whole room lit up. A king size bed in the middle with cotton white sheets and bedding and the rest of the decorations minimal but so beautiful.

The balcony door open as the picturesque view of the sea and the beach lined with palm trees came into view.

"Oh, wow." I admired the room, instantly dropping down onto the bed at the edge, my hands caressing the soft sheets, a sweet fragrance lingering in the room.

"It's a beautiful place, isn't it?" He asked and I now glanced at him, giving him a brisk nod.

Silence consumed us again, my ears picking up the faint noise of the breeze, now sitting in one place the heat is now affecting me. Sticking to my skin, my body heating up a little but I liked the heat. More than anything.

"Amara..." Luis now sighed, sitting down next to me and I skidded over and away from him. "...don't be like this." He lowered his head, his fingers intertwined with one another.

"Like what?" I sniggered, getting up to move away from him, heading towards my suitcase to grab a change of clothes.

"You know what."

"Sorry, Luis," I looked up at him as I unzipped my suitcase, crouching down. "I should be kinder to you otherwise you'll hit me again." I spoke with a bitter fake tone, his face dropping as he frowned. "My bad." I jerked my brows as I picked out a dress for the evening.

"Amara, stop it." He sternly scolded. "You know I didn't mean to hit you, I was drunk." He sighed as he stood up.

"Perfectly reasonable." I pursed my lips as I now stood up too.

"Amara—"

"—Luis... it's fine." I sighed putting my hand out to stop him from coming any closer. "Just don't do it again." I hate him, I'm just saying this to get him off my back.

"Is it really?" He eyed me, one hand now being stuffed into his trouser pocket as I just sighed in response.

"Yes." What else am I supposed to say? I'd rather just keep my mouth shut and find my way out of here.

He only sniggered, looking around as he rubbed his stubbled jaw, a frustrated smirk dancing on his lips as his eyes now looked back down at me.

"Fuck." I muttered underneath my breath. "Listen, I'm gonna go shower so let's catch up on this later." I shook my head but he spoke before I could leave.

"I'll be in the other room, I'm gonna go shower as well." He informed me and we both walked off at the same time.

I waited for him to exit, letting out a loud groan as soon his presence had left. Dragging myself over to the bathroom to shower again, I just really need this right now. A hot shower sounds amazing.