How You Sleep

𖤐 BOYS 𖤐

Itadori Yūji

A mess of tangled limbs is what I would desrcibe the position you sleep in. Whether you're a facing each other or not, your legs are always tangled, arms wrapped around each other in some way, always touching. Your favourite position is facing each other, having at least one arm wrapped around the other. During the night Itadori makes cute noises, sometimes even mumbles in his sleep. He looks absolutely adorable, you would never think that the King of Curses could share a body with this boy.

Fushiguro Megumi

He's probably a side sleeper, so he'll mainly lie on his side facing toward you. He likes waking up to the sight of you. You won't be embracing each other every night, sometimes you enjoy some more space to move around, but on other nights you would nuzzle your face into his chest and wrap an arm around his waist. Megumi would rest his chin on top of your head and sling an arm around you. He's a quiet sleeper, doesn't make any sounds. His face is relaxed without a scowl or a glare. Whenever you get the chance to admire his features in the moonlight, you wonder how lucky you got to be with someone like Megumi.

Inumaki Toge

Spooning. I have a feeling that Toge doesn't mind being the big or little spoon. Sometimes he'll be holding you, other nights you'll be holding him. It really depends on what mood you're in. You'd nuzzle your face into the other's back and wrap an arm around their middle, pulling them close. That way you'll be warm and safe. Again, Toge is the cutest bean when he's sleeping. There are times when he says onigiri ingredients even in his sleep and it's just cute. Sometimes, his grip on you will tighten as though he's afraid of losing you. Make sure to go to the bathroom before going to bed because there is no getting out of his arms until morning comes.

Gojo Satoru

He takes up a lot of space on the bed. Probably sleeps on his back with all four limbs stretched out. Somehow, you still find space to fit on the bed. You would usually cuddle into his side and rest your head on his chest. If he takes up a lot of space, you'd have to lie on top of him with half your body. Other times, he would roll on top of you in the middle of the night. Sleep can be quiet messy with this man child. But there are moments when he would pull you closer to his chest, sometimes even on top of him, kiss your head and hold you tight with a smile grazing his lips. And although he always acts cool, calm and collected throughout the day and in front of other people. when his face is relaxed while he's sleeping, you often notice how tense he is even in his sleep and you realize how occupied his mind must be and that there are things he doesn't talk about with anyone.

Nanami Kento

Nanami probably sleeps strictly on his back and doesn't move much during the night. You don't cuddle too much during the night, but you'll always be touching in some way. Whether one of your legs was tangled with his, or your hands were intertwined, or your head was resting against his shoulder while you clutched onto his arm underneath the covers. You would always stay close to him while still giving him enough space. You often admire him when he's asleep, examining his beautiful features and asking yourself what it was about you that made him happier - according to Gojo, Nanami is less tense and smiles more when you're around. It makes you realize that you're also happier when he's around.

Choso Kamo

As I've already said, Choso probably doesn't sleep much or even needs sleep, therefore he'll have all night long to cuddle you. He'd adjust to your needs and whichever position was most comfortable for you. But he loves it most when you lie on top of him with your head on his chest and your arms wrapped around his middle, legs tangled underneath the covers. That way he could hold you flush against him and cuddle you like a stuffed animal. He'll stroke your head, keep your hair out of your face if it's medium length or long, and carress your cheeks ever so gently. Sometimes, he'll be amazed by how peaceful and even vulnerable your look in your sleep and wonder how he deserved someone like you.

𖤐 GIRLS 𖤐

Kugisaki Nobara

I feel like Nobara is a clingy sleeper. Instead of you holding onto her, she will always be holding onto you. She's bossy and demands to be the big spoon, always. If you're sleeping on your back, she will nuzzle into your side and cuddle you like a stuffed animal. She tends to talk in her sleep. One time, she was dreaming about being a judge on a fashion show and she was criticising someone's terrible taste in fashion. It was funny. And when she smiles in her sleep, it warms your heart. Nobara always acts tough around everyone else, she doesn't like to show vulnerability, so you feel honoured and proud that she trusts you enough to let down her guard around you.

Zenin Maki

Similar to Nobara, Maki likes to be the big spoon, but less because she wants to be the dominant one. It's more like she wants to protect you. She likes to feel you in her arms, to know that you are safe and sound. She doesn't make any noises or moves around much, and even when she sleeps she looks perfect. Often times it makes you think about her upbringing and that perfectionism must have been drilled into her since early childhood. But you would never dare to take pity on her, rather you admire Maki for her incredible strength to part ways from her own family in pursuit of her own goals and happiness. And you have sworn to support her every step of the way.