Gojo Satoru - Late Night Cravings ☁️

gender neutral reader

One would think that after exorcising curses all day long, a sorcerer would sleep soundly throughout the whole night due to exhaustion — this was not the case for y/n. It was past midnight when they had decided that the constant tossing and turning would not lull them to sleep, with several sweet treats invading their mind, no matter how hard they tried to ignore it. At one point, their stomach growled loudly.

After a brief glance at the sleeping white-haired man child occupying the other half of the bed, y/n slipped out of bed, stole one of Satoru's warm sweaters and soundlessly tiptoed into the kitchen t0 raid the fridge and cabinets for whatever they craved.

Y/n remembered buying a load of mochis for Satoru and themself to share on the upcoming movie night, but since they were craving some now they just shrugged and grabbed a few. They made themselvf comfortable in front of the window through which the moon, full and round in shape, could be seen shining brightly in the sky.

Barely half an hour later y/n's senses picked up the presence of another person. Wordlessly, she held out a hand with a mochi on it and within a heartbeat Satoru snatched it and stuffed it in his mouth before he settled down next to his lover and layed his head on their shoulder.

"Why aren't you in bed with me?" he asked with his mouth full. Y/n bonked him gently on the head for his lack of manners.

"Couldn't sleep," they shrugged. "And I really wanted some mochis."

Satoru nuzzled his face into the crook of y/n's neck. His warm breath made goosebumps appear all over their skin and they shuddered slightly, drawing a low chuckle from Satoru.

"You're supposed to wake me up when something is bothering you, even when you can't sleep because you're hungry," he scolded quietly, moved his head off y/n's shoulder and gave them a knowing look.

Y/n lowered their head. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to bother you with unnecessary problems. It's nothing."

"It's not nothing if it concerns you," Gojo retorted and wasted no time with pulling y/n into his lap, where he cuddled them in his warm embrace. "Whatever is on your mind, you can trust me with it."

Y/n nodded in acknowledgement, but they felt like it wasn't the right time to talk about it yet and Satoru was fine with that. Instead of prying, he decided that emotional support was the best he could do for his lover until they were ready to talk.

"You know how much I love you, right?" he whispered into y/n's ear. Their heart skipped a beat, which was something that had never changed since they started dating and it was something that they wished would never change, no matter how much the world and they themselves would change over time.

"Hm?" Y/n tilted their head to the side, tapping their chin. "My memory is a little foggy. Mind helping me remember?"

Gojo laughed. "I see you've upped your flirting game. That calls for a reward, don't you think?"

In the blink of an eye, y/n was straddling Satoru's lap, arms circling around his neck as their fingers played with the soft hair on the back of his head. They shared a round of slow and sweet kisses, the kind that filled a heart with contentment and sent warmth running through the whole body. Y/n found themself relaxing properly for the first time that night and felt how tired they really were.

A small yawn escaped their lips.

Satoru stood up and carried y/n in his arms.

"What are you doing?" y/n questioned, rubbing their eyes.

"Taking us to bed. It's late and my baby needs to sleep!"

Y/n laughed at Gojo calling them his baby and they buried their face in his chest. "Gosh I love you."

"I know."