Hugs

𖤐 BOYS 𖤐

Itadori Yūji

Hugs with this boy are always warm and happy and comforting. He will hug you anywhere, anytime, and he'll pour all his love and affection for you into it. He will either come up from behind, gently wrap his arms around your middle and cuddle into your back, where he'll either burry his face in your hair or rest his chin on your shoulder where he can easily reach your cheeck to give it a kiss. Or he will hug you from the front, with your face nuzzled into his shoulder or the crook of his neck, and he'll hold you close and kiss your head. He will always be smiling when you're hugging and if he isn't in a good mood, a bear hug is the way to go to cheer him up!

Megumi Fushiguro

He's more hesitant about hugging in public than he is about holding hands. He will mostly hug you when it's just the two of you. He will place one hand on the back of your head, the other on your lower back, and hold you firmly against his chest. Sometimes he even enjoys the warmth of your breath on his neck. It makes him smile when you cuddle into him and whisper sweet nothings or talk about your day. If he's feeling generous he'll give you a kiss on the forehead. And he also loves to play with your hair, most of the time he starts doing it without being aware of it. But when you've just escaped a dangerous curse and barely got away with your lives, he will hug you much tighter than usual and he will cling onto you for a few seconds or up to several minutes, depending on the danger of the situation.

Inumaki Toge

He's actually less shy about hugging you in public than Megumi. Toge will tug on your hand whenever he wants a hug, and he'll wrap his arms around your waist and bury his face in the crook of your neck. When you're sitting down he won't hesitate to pull you into his lap and wrap you in his warm embrace where he will nuzzle into you. His hugs are always super gentle and soft. There are times when you actually fall asleep like this because being in each other's arms calms you down tremendously and helps you relax.

Gojo Satoru

Gojo is a big fan of surprise hugs, meaning he'll come up to you and hug you from behind when you least expect it. He loves the little noise of surprise you make, it amuses him. If it's when you're doing paperwork at your desk or cooking or just looking out the window as the sun rises and falls, he'll randomly hug you from behind and whisper in your ear. Another reason he loves hugging your back is that is gives him easy access to your neck...

Nanami Kento

Nanami will not go beyond holding hands in public, much less at his work place. He already has to put up with Gojo's teasing, he refuses to provoke any more of it. Plus, when it's just the two of you in the safety of your home, he's able to relax more and will melt into your arms. He'll rest his chin on top of your head, close his eyes, and run his hand up and down your back or through your hair. If you're around the same height, he'll lean his foreheard against yours. When he's in a good mood he will hum a melody and start swaying side to side with you (I believe that our Nanami can be quite the romantic, can't change my mind!) and he'll add in a gentle kiss if he feels up to it.

Choso Kamo

As we all know, Choso has his own way of expressing affection, but the moment he learned how amazing hugs are he grew addicted to them. Every chance he gets this boy will literally pick you up, hold you close with your arms and legs wrapped around his torso and whisper things like "You're mine. / No one can hold you like I do. / You belong in my arms, only mine." because he loves you that much. Expect to be wrapped up in his arms for the rest of the day if he's either sad or just craving your affection - which is all the time!

𖤐 GIRLS 𖤐

Kugisaki Nobara

Now, Nobara isn't shy at all. She will openly say if she wants a hug or she will initiate it herself. She'll hug you from the side and put her head on your chest to listen to your heartbeat as she complains about her day and begs you to go shopping with her because she saw an outfit that she would love to see on you. And she'll be ranting about ideas for future dates. When you compliment her while you're hugging, she will blush and hide her face in your shoulder and tighten her arms around you, mumbling incoherently.

Zenin Maki

Maki is rarely the one who initiates a hug, unless you're sad, injured, ill, or in desperate need of affection. When she finds you crying or upset about something, she'll curse who and whatever is the reason behind it before she wraps you in a tight hug. When it's you who initiates it, she will offer you a smile and ruffle your hair. She's more open for hugs when you're alone. If you're watching a movie in one of your rooms for example, she will sit close to you and always keep an arm wrapped around your shoulders, back or waist, whichever is most comfortable in that moment. She will also reward you with hugs if you make progress in training. She loves to see that happy smile on your face. She will also hug you and keep you close when she wants to protect and keep you safe.