Vali- then what happen?

Rias- he refuse to teach him. And that boy refuse to accept that y/n won't teach him..so he threaten him that his family of mafia will come him and get his head. That is the start of his trouble..

Akeno- fufuf but it seem's he wss not really afraid of anything..

Rias- he knows that we can bail him..

Vali- what a trouble some guy..

Rias- hey it was rare for him to do that..and take note he was not furious that time.

Vali- what??

Rias-you heard me.

Vali- what about those 3 exorcist fro. What i heard during the fight..i saw he was a badblood with that blue girl. And he takes advantage when that girl didn't have any weapons..

Akeno- ahh that girl insulted him repeatedly and challenging him to a fight

Rias- but luck was on her side. Y/n didn't do anything to her. He was just avoiding a conflict. He knows his boundary. He will not do anything to that girl unless she has a bounty on her head..

Akeno- all he did is to taunt into that girl and y/n show some of his talent but the girl seems unfaze because she knows y/n couldn't do anything to her.

Rias- but that girl was step in a erong hole she fight some monsters here but she lost the fight..and y/n comes to the rescue. And slay the beast..

Vali- oh!

Akeno- but it seems she couldn't accept that y/n slay monsters. Her pride depleted tremendously..

Kiba- well y/n give her a tip. But she refuse to accept it. Because she wields excallibur. And she thought excallibur is the strongest sword. But y/n's sword beat the excallibur. Fufufu

Vali- i know y/n wields the aerondight but how did

Kiba- aerondight was his new sword..even he doesn't wield the aerindight those beast will be slayed..

Vali- i thought aerondight was his sword??

Kiba- nope..when we first saw him fight the monster he wields different one..he slayed a griffin and a leshen before he wields the aerondight.

Vali- i see.

Rias- take note the griffin and the leshen he killed it took him only 1 night.

Vali- what? A griffin and leshen in the same night?!.

Akeno- yes..

Vali- my! My! I think my man was so incredible..i wonder how he could ravage me..

Rias- oh dear! And here i thought akeno is the only one who could do that. But i was wrong..

Akeno- oh my! I think i am the one who was into S & M.

Kiba- hehehe y/n will be in trouble now..

Koneko- hehehe i wonder y/n will be submit him self to vali here

Vali- oh he will and we will having a date if he was available.

Rias- you know he didn't experience for some date because he was busy..

Vali- well i was lucky to have a date with me. And i will gonna rack his mind

Rias- may be you are right and he has no knowlege that you are the same class with him.

Vali- indeed that is why i didn't stay with him. Atleast for now.

Rias- so you are planning to stay with him hehehe