• 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 •

Start from the beginning

"Shit." I say sitting up. I get up and walk slowly through the hallway. "Sidney, is that you?" I say putting my back against the wall. I slide.

"Yeah." She says making me stop. Oh. I walk into the other room. She was laying down on the couch talking on the phone. "Whatever. Just hurry, okay?" She says to the person on the phone. I raise an eyebrow. She puts the phone on its charger.

"It's Tatum. She says she's going to the video store before she comes here." Sidney tells me. I nod.

"I definitely did not spill ships all over your living room." I say smiling. She glares at me. The phone suddenly rings.

"Tatum, just get in the car..." She tells Tatum. I just stand there waiting. "Uh...hi, who is this?" She asks. I look at her scared. "Well, I-I have no idea." She says. She then laughs at something the person said. "Randy, you gave yourself away. Are you calling from work 'cause Tatum's on her way over." She tells 'Randy'. She gets up and turns on the light. I run and jump on the couch. "I like that thing you're doing with your voice, Randy. It's sexy." She says making me raise an eyebrow.

"I don't think that's Randy." I warn her but she doesn't listen.

"oh, come on. You know I don't watch that shit." She says to 'Randy'. Yeah well, I have to watch it. Your life sucks. "No, No." She says walking forward. "It's just, what's the point? They're all the same. Some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can't act... who's always running up the stairs when she would be going out the front door. It's insulting."

"Oh, you better take that back. Going out the door is stupid and you don't have big breasts." I say pointing mad at Sidney. "Sorry" She mouths to me. I just flip her off.

"Randy, that's so unoriginal. I'm disappointed in you." She says going on the couch on her knees and looks outside the window. I lean my head near the phone to hear.

"Maybe that's because I'm not Randy." The person says making Sidney get up from the couch.

"Told you." I say looking at my nails. "Guess I'm dying again tonight." I say throwing my hands up. She turns to me and glares. I roll my eyes and get up. She furrows her eyebrows.

"So, who are you?" She asks putting her hands on her forehead.

"Your mom." I say laughing. She slaps my arm. "Watch it." I say flicking her off.

"S-S-So, where are you?" She says slowly. SHe grabs my arm to get my attention I look at her confused. She pulls me with her. I walk with her trying to hear the 'Randy'.

"Why would you be calling from my front porch?" Sidney asked them. Wait what.

"Thats the original part." I can hear 'Randy' say faintly. We look out the window.

"Oh, yeah?" Sidney says leaning over to better.

"Dude, when I said I wanted to get killed like scary movies, I mean by Michael Myers, not you douce bag." I say shaking my head. This is so stupid.

"Well, I call your bluff." Sidney says. I nod in agreement.

"Come out you bastard!" I say opening the door. I walk out with my fist in the air. "I watched Karate Kid. I'm a professional Karate expert. You don't want to fight me." I say flexing. Sidney pushes me out the way.

"So, where are you?" She looks around scaredly.

"It's okay, I'll beat 'Randys' ass." I say throwing a rock nowhere. All you can hear is Jiminy Cricket. Sidney goes farther from the porch. Sidney chuckles out of nowhere. "I'm hungry." I say rubbing my stomach.

"Can you see me right now?" Sidney asks smiling. "Uh-huh, okay. What am I doin'? Huh? Huh? What am I doin'? Hello?" She says out loud. I shush her.

"Shush, You'll wake the neighbors." I say sarcastically. She gives me a sarcastic smile.