"yes, after I hadn't moved for a few hours he got an ambulance, I don't remember much but for a long time after that I couldn't breathe without being in pain."

"yes, that's what I expected." Youngjae frowned in clear concern, but quickly changed his tune for my benefit. "well, the good thing is that your ribs have healed. However, they've been left a little delicate so I'd recommend staying away from any heavy lifting or weight exercised just in case."

"you mean she won't be able to do things?!" jin panicked.

"no, no, no, it's only a recommendation. She can still exercise and run about, it's just to be careful not to push yourself to the extreme."

"okay sir, uh- youngjae. I'll remember."

"Good girl." he smiled brightly. "...now, let me go get those crutches."

...

When Jin and I got home we went straight to the medical room to get rid of the excess bandages on my body. he unwrapped my arms, waist and right leg and threw away the dirty pads. I looked over my arms and knee in search on my wounds, only finding little crusty lines where the skin has healed up.

"can I try the crutches please Jin-ie??" I asked with a big smile, already getting ahead of myself.

"are you sure you're ready kitten?" Jin chuckled as he placed the clean bandages back into his medical cupboards.

"yes! Please Jin-ie! I really want to try!" I wiggled my legs excitedly making the polar bear chuckle harder.

"alright then Maehwa, you can start tomorrow morning."

"but jin-ie... doctor youngjae said-"

"nope, nope. You'll rest for today and start tomorrow." There was no point arguing, not with the way he was so goofily pushing his chin up to the ceiling in order to avoid my sad eyes.

"alright Jin-ie, I'll wait."

...

"Here she comes!!" Jin called out with a sweet, excited voice as I hobbled myself around the corner. Jin had his 'safety hands' around me as I used all my strength to push myself forward. Putting as little weight on my right foot as possible I came into sight of the dining table where all the others were eating their breakfast.

"hey guys!!" I giggled excited for them to see me take my first steps.

They all snapped their heads up at the sight of me walking in on crutches instead of being pushed in like normal. All their ears were perked up and their eyes looked like a mixture of bewildered shock and fearful worry.

"Kitten!!??" Jimin rushed forward as if I was about to fall right then and there. "what are you doing?!"

"W-why is she standing up?!" Taehyung panicked as well.

"what is she doing out of her wheelchair??!!" Namjoon frowned deeply as he stood up from his seat, Looking as if he was going to pick me up and take me back to bed himself.

"the doctor said her right foot is nice and healed, and if she stays of the balls of her foot she can start to use crutches!" Jin cheered for me, knowing just how excited I was to start this morning.

"But Hyung isn't it too early?!?" Jungkook whined with a scared expression.

"she shouldn't be walking so soon!!" Hoseok also rushed over, not liking just how wobbly I was on one foot and swooping close so that he could hold me up at my waist. "what if she falls!?"

"what about her arm?!" Jimin cried from next to me. "it's too weak to hold her up!!"

"the doctor said it was fully healed, he even did an x-ray to prove it too me."