"After mum died, you did abandon me, but I got it, you were grieving, you lost the love of your life, but I also lost my mum, I needed you. I needed my dad, I needed a hug from time to time, I just needed you to be there. I was a child, and I had to take care of myself."

"I know, and I'm so sorry son, I should have realized that you were also feeling the pain of loosing your mother, but I was too drunk to notice. God, I don't know how you even put up with me sometimes."

"Because I love you. And you stopped drinking in the end, and started to take care of me."

"Only because I hurt you, when I threw that bottle at the wall."

"Yeah but still you stopped for me. It meant so much to me. I feel like we were doing okay, especially after you finding out about the supernatural, I felt we were closer, but then......."

"I know". Noah said feeling guilty. "I felt like we had turned a corner, and become closer, then I listened to Derek, and ruined everything between us. When Lydia screamed your name, I felt like the world around me had stopped. I felt broken, even more so than I did after your mum died. But I still didn't want to believe it until the reports came and your supposed ashes. Why did you do that?."

"Like I said to Derek, I wanted you all to suffer for what you put me through, but also to throw the Alpha pack off. They wouldn't have just believed your word for it, that I was dead, they would need proof. I'm sorry for putting you through that."

"Honestly for everything I've put you through over the years, I totally deserved it."

"No you didn't dad, and I am sorry for that. Look, I cant just forget what you did, but I'm going to give us a chance, a chance to start fresh."

"I would love that, I just want my son back."

"I'm not going back to Beacon Hills dad."

"I know. I may even retire and move here myself, its beautiful."

"It is isn't it." Stiles Smiled.

"I would love to get to know Jasper too, he seems like he really loves you."

"He does. I love him so much. He proposed, and I said yes."

Noah hugged Stiles. "I'm so happy for you son." Noah felt Stiles tense. "I'm sorry, was that too soon, the hugging, we can take it one step at a time."

"No, its not that, its just your human. The others all say they are amazed at my control, but its still hard. It's okay being next to you like this, but maybe if we keep the touching to a minimum for a bit, if that's okay."

"Yeah Sorry Stiles, I didn't even think. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me."

"It's okay, Like I said, I have pretty good control, but I'm still new to this. It took Jasper a long time to be anywhere near humans."

"You were always one step ahead of everyone." Noah said.

"You know, when Jasper found me, after my accident, there was so much blood. That was the first time he was able to control himself around blood because he knew I was his mate, and I needed his help. He was able to ignore the blood."

"So if you hadn't have been his mate.....?." Noah asked.

"He would have fed off me most likely, but I was dying anyway."

"And he saved you, by turning you into a vampire?."

Stiles nodded and smiled. "Are you okay with me being a vampire?." Stiles asked.

"Son, I don't care what you are, anything is better than you not being around, and you look happy. Happier than I've ever seen you. That's all I want for you."