Going to the R&B tribe

Start from the beginning

He was about to stand up and leave but he was being stopped by Zach by grabbing his arm with his small hands.

Zach: No! We're coming with you, Branch.

Branch: Huh?

Zach: I've read the culture and the history about the 6 other tribes. They said that they were forbidden and hidden due to banished. But, there's still hope that we can reunite them and end the world tour.

Branch: (Shocked) Huh! You know about their cultures.

Zach: Yeah. If you say so then we're coming with you. My friends said that I'm an expert of those. If you don't then, we're not coming with you.

This makes Branch has a second thought, Zach looking at him with his red puppy dog eyes. He made a choice to make the 4 friends to join the adventures. He sighs as he decided to give a choice; bringing the 4 friends for their adventures.

Branch: (Sighs) Alright, kid. You and your friends are going on adventure with us.

Zach: (Gasps) Really?

Branch: (Smiles) Really really!

Zach: Yes!

Branch: But first, you need to wake your friends up.

Zach: Okay!

Branch walks away as he hide himself in the door and he peek out and saw Zach waking his friends up much of his excitement.

-Timeskip-

The leaders and the Ambassadors are packing their stuffs to the trip. They put them on the air balloon as Nathan look at the air balloon in awe.

Barb: Hey Nat! You okay? You seemed to be staring at the air balloon for like... 5 minutes.

He snaps out of it from his thoughts.

Nathan: Oh sorry! (Smiles sheepishly) I've never seen an air balloon in my life.

Val: Well then, come on and get on there before we can hit some traffic.

The king of Electronic trolls went to the air balloon for the first time. Laguna Tidepool are joining the missions as well, Nathan was so worried and anxious about the tribes including their leaders.

Delta Dawn: Hey Nat, what the hay is wrong? You look sweaty.

Nathan: (Stammering) I-I'm just worried about on what happened if Sam is doing something next after he destroyed my stage.

Queen Essence: Your stage?

Barb: He destroyed it?

Nathan: (Gives them a small nods)

Queen Essence: (Sympathize) Oh you poor dear, we're so sorry about your stage.

Nathan: (Slightly smiles) No, no, no. I-It's okay. It's just a bad memory.

He tries not to best to cry after the bad memory he just saw. King Sam stole his string and destroy his stage then kidnapped his people except him.

Poppy noticed Branch brought someone for their journey, Poppy quickly goes down on the air balloon.

Poppy: Hey babe. Your just in time. I thought you're not coming with us.

Branch: (Chuckles) What are you talking about? I'm coming with you, I'm just brought some new people to care to join for our adventures.

Poppy: Who?

Branch: (Gestured at Taylor, Edrick, Matt and Zach) Them.

Poppy looks at Taylor and his friends are grabbing their stuff, Taylor adjusting Zach's bag and Edrick yawns as he had a less energy to have.